Chapter 2

"Yi-en, is he the boy you told me about?" Jackson asked, this time in English, hoping BamBam would pick up on their conversation as well.

Nodding Mark looked up, "He's the one, the kid I found wandering around at night." he looked at the group and realized he'd said that in Korean, causing himself to blush a soft pink. This time Jaeboem and JinYoung couldn't keep in their coos, YoungJae just continued to stare, not knowing what it was about this male that made him feel so protective. Strangely enough, not for his members though, for the young man curled in his hyungs lap as though he fit there perfectly. He turned to say something to BamBam, but the slim male wasn't there.

"Guys, where's Bam-ah?" YoungJae asked. Before anyone could even move, Jackson was on his feet sprinting to the swing set without needing to look for the male. "Should we all head over there?" YoungJae inquired, his eyes fixed on the Thai male who looked so small at this distance.

"No Jae-ah, BamBam needs some time alone." Jaeboem said, picking up the discarded icepack and holding it to the spot Jackson had been.

"YugYeom where's your brother?" Mark asked, knowing the younger wasn't allowed to leave his house without his brother's consent.

YugYeom finally looked up, a sly smile on his face. He was very handsome, with thick black eyebrows over his eyes that were a light milky shade of brown, with thick black eyelashes surrounding them, he had a mole under his right eye, and a nose that fit his face, but could been seen as large to the wrong person, with a thin upper lip and plump lower lip. His cheeks still held some baby-fat along with his jaw, it accented his youthful appearance though. The military green shirt he wore under his camo print jacket extenuating his dark features.

"He doesn't know I left

"He doesn't know I left." YugYeom whispered, his eyes starting unfocused in the direction of Mark and Jaeboem.

"Yuggie!" Mark chastised, "You need to call him right now, he's probably worried sick about you!" pulling his hands back to cup the younger's face. "Remember last time?"

Blushing an even darker shade of red YugYeom nodded. "Okay." He responded, already steeling himself for the lecture he would receive. Pulling out his iPhone 5 he held down the button and waited for Siri. "Call Ulgie-hyung." YugYeom closed his eyes, leaning his head against Mark's chest, as Mark wrapped his own arms around the younger and rested his chin on his head. A position that seemed to come naturally to the pair, much to the groups' confusion.

It rang twice before a gruff raspy voice answered. "Gyeom, where the hell are you?"

"Hyuuuuung." YugYeom whined, his voice raising in pitch. The others watching tried to hold on their coos finding the younger's flushed cheeks, red ears, and raising embarrassment endearing. "I'm at the park with Markie-hyung." He mumbled, knowing he was blushing due to the heat of his face and ears. He tried ducking his head down, wanting his hair to hide him, but remebered at the last second that he'd styled it today.

"What did we agree on the last time you wandered off?" He asked, his tone much more gentle and soothing, he felt bad for embarrassing his baby brother in front of his friend, he couldn't help his overprotective behavior when it came to YugYeom. It was his job as not only his brother, but also his guardian.

"Hyung, I promise this is the last time." He pleaded, his lips pushing out into an adorable unconscious pout while his cheeks puffed up. "Please don't make me go home yet, Mark-hyung is introducing me to his friends."

There was a resigned sigh on the other line, "Fine, but I'm coming to pick you up and you'd better not fight it when I get there." he said. "Hyung loves you, Gyeom." It was such a sincere and thoughtful way of saying it that the guys looked away, fiddling with the grass or looking to each other to escape the loving words exchanged.

"Gyeom loves you, hyung!" YugYeom responded immediately, earning a chuckle from his brother.

"I'll be there soon you rascal." He said, before moving about, where ever he was.

Hanging up the phone and shoving it into his pocket with a large smile he looked towards Mark, missing his face by about 2 cm.

"Alright cutie, let's introduce you to everyone properly." He motioned for everyone to scoot closer, just now noticing that Jackson and BamBam still weren't there. Looking distraught Mark turned his eyes on Jaeboem, who sighed and got up. He let out a relieved breath, he always found comfort in Jackson's presence, so knowing he would be back would ease some of his growing anxiety. "Sorry, Jaeboem-ah is getting Jackson and BamBam. But this is JinYoung, he's a '94-liner and your hyung." He took Yugyeom's hand and placed it on Jinyoung's shoulder.

"Hello, I'm Kim Yugyeom. Please take care of me!" He said with a smile, light brown eyes unfocused as they stared past JinYoung. The smile on his face screamed youthful innocence while his nasaly high-pitch, screamed adorable.

JinYoung's heart clenched painfully the longer he stared into those unseeing eyes. No wonder his (he was assuming older) brother was so protective and their usually quiet and shy hyung didn't mind touching and praising this boy. "Hello, I'm Park JinYoung. Everyone calls me Junior though."

That earned a gasp from the male, "You're Junior? From JJProject? I watched Bounce everyday, my brother helped me learn the choreography!"  He exclaimed excitedly, his smile widening along with his eyes.

Chuckling, he responded in the positive before Mark took the hand resting on his shoulder and placing it on YoungJae's instead. "This is YoungJae, he's a 96-liner, and also your Hyung."

YugYeom greeted him just as enthusiasticly. Shyly complementing his voice and range. This earned him a hair ruffle and affectionate cheek pat. Which caused the younger to smile even wider.

"I want to sing!" He commented, "I've always thought singing and dancing were it for me." he said. His smile so full it was a surprise his cheeks didn't hurt yet.

"Oh?" JinYoung asked, his smile so soft, it could make even the fussiest babies coo. "Besides me and Jaebeom-hyung, who do you listen to?" He asked.

YoungJae pulled the youngers hand off his shoulder and held it in both of his own. Noticing the scars and calluses on his palm, his knuckles dusted with fine white lines. His hands looked rough and warn down like he imagined a boxers would.

YugYeom smiled in Youngjae's direction. His face still flushed a pretty pink. "There's this Taiwanese singer-"

Mark slapped his hand over the boy's mouth. "No. We don't talk about that." He whined, his bottom lip pushing out and eyes widening minutely.