Do you really want to?

Jughead POV:

I feel the warmth of her body under mine, her hands run down my back digging her nails deep into my skin making me groan in both pain and pleasure. I kiss down her neck inhaling her sweet scent of vanilla, god I can't believe I really have Betty my Betty back in my arms.

"Fuck Betts" I moan out as I feel her teeth sink into my neck for sure marking me, making me smirk at the thought of Betty Cooper marking me but I know it's just in my head, Betty wouldn't want me back in that form so I'll take what I can get. "Juggie, please baby please don't tease me anymore" She begs. I look into her eyes as she tries to catch her breath,  I observe her to see if there is any hesitation but I don't see any all I see is lust. 

"Do you really want to?" I ask her just to make sure I'm not pushing it. I regret the actions I committed yesterday so I don't want to repeat that especially since she has agreed to start over with me which is why I was pissed that Katherine caught me off guard and kissed me right in the moment Betty barged in. "Yes Jug I want too, I really want too" She breathes "Baby I want you" She tells me as she unbuttons my jeans then unzips them quickly pulling down her pants and panties.

"Eager aren't we?" I ask her with a wink making her blush. I pull down my pants and pull her in for another kiss as I run my fingers down to her stomach. 

"Juggie no foreplay" She says. I don't need to be told twice as I thrust into her making her moan my name, She wraps her legs around my torso so I could go in deeper and the feeling is heavenly nothing compares to her. Ever since we broke up I made the stupid mistake to sleep with a different girl every weekend despite the fact of being with Katherine but right now being inside of Betty makes me not want anyone but her. 

I thrust into her harder leaving her breathless but she catches me by surprise when she overpowers me and twists us around so she could be on top. She quickly slides herself onto me and starts grinding pushing her head back and using her arms as support on my chest as she rides me. "Fucking shit Betts" I groan out placing my hands onto her waist I buck up my hips thrusting up into her making this a lot more pleasurable.

Sex is good but when you're inside the person you have feelings for makes it 100 times better. Betty has always been and will always be the love of my life. 

"I love you" I moan out in between breaths making her stop for a second to try to analyze what I just said but I quickly sit up and pull her in for a kiss to try and avoid the words that just came out of my mouth knowing very well that Betty still has feelings for Archie. At first I thought that Betty would pull away but I was surprised when Betty kissed me back desperately resuming her actions by grinding into my cock. 

"Juggie, I'm going to-to, fuck!" She yells out still grinding into me, I push my head back onto the pilow enjoy every fucking second I immediately put my fingers in her core and begin rubbing her clit making her moan more. 

"Ju-ju-jug" Betty stutters in pleasure choking on her words feeling her walls clench around my cock. She moans loudly as she reaches her climax immediately sending me over the edge as I reach mine as well finishing inside of her. She hovers over me with me still inside her and kisses me passionately. She pulls away and smiles as she gets herself off of me and lays beside me but puts her head on my bare chest trying to regain her breaths. 

"I should kiss other girls more often" I joke earning a playful smack from Betty on my chest. I laugh and pull her in for another kiss as she reaches down for the sheet to cover our bare bodies. 

"Where is Melody?" She asks out of the blew. 

"With my dad and Toni I called them to tell them to take her since I kind of thought we were going to argue but boy was I wrong" I say excitedly .

Betty stays silent running her fingers up and down my chest "What's on your mind?" I ask her but she doesn't say anything instead she places her chin on top of her hand that is on my chest and looks up at me with her beautiful green eyes. 

"What?" I ask her as I laugh causing her to smile. 

"Do you really want to marry me?" She asks out of the blew. I raise my eyebrow at her and smile "Yeah I do" I reply without giving it another thought but I begin to feel nervous as to why she said that "Wh-why?" I stutter out nervously rubbing my hand up and down her back. 

"You know you have to buy me an engagement ring" She mentions as she looks up at her left hand. 

"Meaning?" I ask her

"Well I mean we're getting married babe we need to start planning the wedding" She says "But you need to buy me an engagement ring. Nothing too fancy or elegant but I would like to wear a symbol of our union" She says making my heart leap. Does she really want to marry me?

"Betts, I need to know. Do you really want to?"  I ask 

"Marry you?" She asks with a risen eyebrow feeling comforted that she hasn't moved off my chest. 

"Well yeah" I smile

She stays silent but for some reason I'm not scared or nervous. I feel weirdly calm as I wait for her answer. 

"yeah Juggie I don't oppose to marrying you anymore. Like I said I want to start things over but one mistake and I'm done" She says once again but I don't care I know I won't fuck this up I have my girl and my daughter by my side and I will be stupid if I ruin things with my little family. 

Archie POV:

I arrive at school hoping and praying that Betty will speak to me but when  I arrive I don't see either Jughead or Betty making me nervous. I see Veronica walking in the hallway with Kevin and they both seem to be gossiping which I mentally roll my eyes at them. Betty was the only constant thing in my life aside from my dad, she always understood me and always tried to be there for me which is one of the many reasons why I need to get her back. 

"Andrews!" I hear someone yell from behind me automatically recognizing the voice. I turn around to see Chuck approaching me in his bulldog jacket and you can see the anger in his face. 

"What's up?" I ask him with furrowed eyebrows as he pats me on the back.

"We need to talk" He quickly states. 

"Not now Chuck I need to find Betty" I reply to him 

"Thought she lived with you?" He asks making the pain in me grow at his comment. What do you reply? Oh yeah she use to but she was forced to get back with her toxic ex-boyfriend who is the real father of her child. 

"She use too" I whisper but that seems to catch his attention for some weird reason "Why?" I ask 

"Archie what I'm about to tell you involves Betty and I'm almost 100% positive that it involves a serpent as well" He states "And if I'm right I need to know if I count on you to get some revenge on those scumbags.

I smirk "Tell me what you know" I reply