𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵

_________________________________

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵

❝𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖙❞

⌘⌘⌘

            "YOU LIE, YOU LITTLE SHITE! You've never faced so much as a bad meal in your life, never mind a manticore."

The music became quiet as two man started arguing and everyone was staring at the two lords.

"I've had manticores thrice as fat and ugly as you perish under my steel!"

"Under your bullshit, more like. How many stings has it got, then?"

"Two."

"Hah! Go away and shite!"

"Oh gods." I muttered as the two continued their argument even if it was a bunch of lies. No one ever killed a manticore except a skilled Witcher or other monsters. Human wouldn't stand a chance.

As two men started to push each other, the queen intervened, "Enough!" She chuckled, looking in our direction, "We have two renowned guests here tonight.
Perhaps they can declare which esteemed lord is telling the truth."

Everyone looked at us, eager to know the answer, "Neither." Geralt and I answered after sharing a look.

"Are you calling me a liar, old man? Little girl?" The red haired one accused.

"Aah! The Butchers of Blaviken bleat utter nonsense." The other one stated.

I chuckled darkly, "I'll show you a little girl, you-" I stopped after catching Jaskier's pleading eyes as everyone started laughing.

"Perhaps the lords encountered rare subspecies of manticore." Geralt said eventually, making the bard sigh in relief and the queen laugh.

"Perhaps our esteemed guests would like to entertain us with how they slayed the elves at the edge of the world?" She suggested and the whole room cheered.