𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

_________________________________

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

❝𝕺𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖘❞

⌘⌘⌘

THE PARTY FINALLY CAME to an end. All lords have left, probably not so happy with the results of this night.

"Alys of Lyria, The Black Dragon." I turned away from Jaskier as he put his lute back in its case, to find Duny walking up to me with Pavetta hanging on his arm, "It is a great honor to meet you." He smiled.

I bowed my head in respect, "The pleasure is mine. Not many men have the courage to stand up to the Lioness of Cintra. I admire that."

He looked at his wife, lovingly, "I just couldn't let her slip away from me. I guess that's what love does to people." He glanced between Jaskier and I, "But you know how it is, don't you?"

My eyes widened, "Oh, we uhh... We're just... Umm..."

Jaskier cut off my stuttering, putting his arm around my waist, "You are absolutely right, my lord. I also could never let a woman I adore go either." His eyes shone down at me, "Especially when she's the first woman to makes me feel like I do now."

I looked down, embarrassed as my heart started beating faster.

"You two do look lovely together." Pavetta smiled, "You should stay in Cintra for a while. I'd love to get to know more about your journeys."

Jaskier bowed, "Of course, my lady. As you wish." They smiled and the newlyweds walked away, making me let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, "Are you okay?"

I nodded, "Let's just go. I've had enough nobles for one night."