A Step In The Right Direction

Hades had no ability to walk. That is what the healers said at one of his check ups. They were surprised that he had even spoken a word. They had been shocked to learn that he had begun crawling.
Severus and Tom were just proud of their child for every little accomplishment. It had been four months now. Hades mainly stayed with Severus but would go to the meetings with Tom. Bellatrix had taken the news surprisingly well and swore absolute fidelity to the little boy to be his protector. Everyone had been extremely shocked by her actions.
"My Lord, he will need protection forever by virtue of his lineage. He is also the next Lord Black, which makes it my responsibility to protect him according to the Black Family Charter." Tom could only nod. He politely thanked her. He saw that her mark changed into a family crest of all the houses Hades was heir to. Some others came up to swear fidelity to the Dark Lord's son, who was absently playing with soft blocks given to him by Aunt Cissy. Peter Petegrew pulled his wand out to kill the glamoured brat as Dumbledore had ordered him to. He was dead instantly by a cutting curse from Bella. Hades didn't see the blood when she picked him up off the floor. She held him close as she looked Tom in the eyes.
"I will be his bodyguard and his watcher. No harm shall befall him no matter where he is at. As the leader of his sworn vessels, I will be by his side as much as possible. He is my king." Others nodded with her. Tom about passed out.Hades giggle at this new person, who was safe. He could tell she would keep him safe.
Two years passed. Draco was in his fifth year as Hades was to start his first year. He still didn't speak much, couldn't read or write, and still hadn't walked. Bella was coming with him as his carer. Dumbledore knee he couldn't stop this unknown lady from coming as he had lost most of his positions in the last two years. He was barely holding on to the position of Headmaster and was on probation for practically forcing Hades to attend when he would not be able to learn the things yet.
At this point, Hades was loved by most of the wizarding world. Only Gryffindors still loyal to Dumbledore were cruel to the sweetest boy in not just Britain but the whole world.
When his name, Hades Prince-Slytherin, was called, Bella gently balanced him on the stool. The hat sat on his head before shocking the whole of the school.
"The heir of all four houses has come at last. I place him in Slytherin. Do not be fooled, though, for he will be allowed to go to any classes he wishes. Professor Snape will be the only one allowed to punish him."
Dumbledore scowled. Over 50 years of hunting down and killing or manipulating the heirs he could find was useless now. Hogwarts was no longer his to command. Bella lifted the small eleven year old of the stool. He made the sound that meant he wanted to stand. She helped him not to face plant before lifting a tentative foot in the air. Everyone that had ever heard of this child watched as he put it down in front of the other and repeated the movement a few more times before crying. He had just taken his first steps. Colin from Gryffindor, known for his pictures, had captured it all on his camera.
Hades was tired as Bella took him to the Slytherin table and sat by her nephew who smiled at hades as Hades ate.
Severus was practically dancing and crying in joy.