vinte e três

well, i'm so sorry that i took this long to update, but i'm here okay?

i didnt even read before publishing it, so i'm already sorry for the mistakes youre all going to see.

also: this is the last chapter. the epilogue is about to come and the thank you note too. I'll post them in a few hours.

also, but important: mature content below. if you don't feel comfortable with gay sex, do not read this chapter.

"Louis is freaking out," Harry chuckles, kissing Niall's cheek for, probably, the fourth time in less than twenty minutes.

The older one just shakes his head, arranging Harry on his lap and bringing his hands to his hair, smiling playfully.

"It's your fault, pet."

"It's not my fault. He's sick, so Zayn thought it would be better if he stayed home and didn't get you know, involved with the proposal."

"Zayn's fault, then."

"Stupid Zayn."

Niall laughs at that and hugs Harry's waist tightly, letting out a sigh. He would stay like that forever, if he could: Harry on his lap playing with his necklace while they hear to "The Chain", by Fleetwood Mac, that plays softly at the living room.

But, anyway, nothing lasts forever. He needs to go to the publishing house tomorrow and Harry really needs to show up in at least one of his meetings, since he hasn't done that since the proposal. He's been in Niall's house for almost five days now.

But this is just who Harry is. He disappears sometimes. It's not like his agents aren't used to it; to him.

"It's him calling. "

"Uh... Decline," Niall pouts, leaning over to pick up her fiancé's cell phone.  Harry ends up being faster, pressing the device to his ear to be able to hear what Louis has to say.

Nial rolls his eyes. He loves Louis. He really does. But as it's his last day with Harry before they both spend a few weeks apart, he wants to enjoy this time. In every way possible.

"Yeah, Lou?" He smiles, and Niall knows that this is going to take a while. He just knows. "No. Louis, look, i'm sorry. Really. You know that you'd be the first one to know about the proposal if you were okay."

Harry stares at Niall while listening to his best friend talk, caressing his fiance's abdomen. Horan lets out another sigh, his hands going to Styles' waist. He gets a small smile from Harry in response and that's when a idea crosses his mind.

"No. Niall, no," Harry mouths, trying to get his fiance's hands off his boxer. "Louis, I understand. I understand that you're angry. I would be, too, if I were you.

But, instead of backing off, Niall just thinks it's a good idea to get even closer, if it's possible, to Harry, not even hesitating before starting to kiss his neck. Harry winces at the touch — as he always, always does, really — but still, he gives up and lets Niall do whatever he wants. So Niall does. Niall pulls Harry's boxers down, throwing it anywhere near the couch.

"Oh, already?" Niall jokes when his blues eyes go down to Harry's cock, a bit hard. Harry gives Niall the middle finger, mumbling a "fuck you." Horan chuckles and shrugs, because well, he wouldn't mind Harry fucking him. Kinda hot, if he thinks about it.

Niall's cold fingers touch Harry's tip and Horan notices his fiancé closing his eyes, licking his lips.

"Louis, I already apologi...," he pauses. Not because Louis interrupted him to complain one more time, but because Niall's hand, Niall's fingers are something else. Then he pulls the phone away from his ear, covers the microphone only to be able to let a low, dragged groan escape his lips while his fiancé's hand is there, going down and up his member. Harry finally takes the courage to pick up his cell phone again. Finally, finally.