Can't Take No For An Answer

The morning soon came as the sunlight shined through the beautiful crafted windows of the upper level of the Senju mansion. It's rays shined bright upon the sleeping boy who was snuggling close to his lovely companion Kaguya. Mito and Hashirama couldn't understand why their son loved sleeping with Kaguya. But according to their son he says he feels safe. Naruto fluttered his eyes open as he heard the sounds of birds chirping. With a groan he sat up and let out a yawn.

"I hate waking up early in the morning" he groaned rubbing his eyes.

He soon turned to see Kaguya still asleep. She looked so beautiful when she slept. The sunlight only shown the softness and snow white skin she was blessed with. An angel he would say. He smiled as he imagined himself older with her at his side. 

Not wanting to disturb her he started to get dressed

Not wanting to disturb her he started to get dressed. He put on a bright orange shirt with the Uzumaki symbol on it along with black hakama shorts. Once fully dressed he walked over and kissed Kaguya's cheek before heading downstairs. He was suddenly greeted by a sweet smell of delicious eggs and bacon as he saw his mother cooking and his dad reading the morning paper.

"Morning Kaa-san, morning tou chan" Naruto greeted them happily.

Mito turned her head to see her son up and at em so early. Normally he would sleep in like his father. Still she placed the food on the table and took a seat next to her husband.

"Well good morning sochi it's very rare to see you up so early in the morning. I can only guess since today is your first day of the academy." Mito chuckled.

"Of course Kaa san" Naruto said taking a seat at the table. "I'm finally going to become a shinobi and one day I'll take that hat from Tou san"

Hashirama chuckled at his sons motivation and his ambition to become the next hokage. He knew that his son had the dream for it. But it took more than just ambition to be hokage. The weight of the hat and the job it comes with is something that you must prepare yourself for.

"Hahahaha, you're many years to early to take the hokage's hat sochi. But if you train hard and never give up then I have no doubt that I'll one day pass the mantle of Hokage to you."