Part 1

A/N: Hey! Hey! This is my second series -  I did mister asshole in PULSE. Now, introducing NerdBae! I'm excited and this should be fun so buckle up and enjoy the ride. Also, Elle is her/she in french - assuming most of my readers identify as female its how I've chosen to name the characters in my works for Tre. So when you see Elle, it can substitute Y/N or you could imagine a character.

Summary: Tre and Elle have known each other since childhood and have been close like family friends. Tre's always been a nerd but Elle's always been kind. After some time apart they reconnect during the holidays. Sometimes adulthood changes things.

_____

Elle always had a little crush on her best friends brother Tre

Elle always had a little crush on her best friends brother Tre. He was the antithesis of her type; timid, super nerdy and overly nice. Bat her eyes a few times and poof her homework was done just like that. Gina her bff sometimes mistreated his kindness leaving their homework with him to get done while they went out to parties they had no business going to, and bailing them out. Even when he left for college he was always a call away willing to go off the rails about anything with his special level of genius. Now he's the brains of an extremely successful start up in tech doing an ai concept that's way to advanced for a normal functioning brain to fully understand. Elle can't help but look him over extremely impressed as she makes her way down the ramp at arrivals.

"What, you have money to see a surgeon now? Didn't know they did muscular implants" she teases touching his arm and he laughs a little self conscious.

"Ha ha" he responds sarcastically pulling her into a hug and engulfing Elle in an extremely alluring scent. "Missed you, happy to have the ladies home for the holidays" he smiles taking Elles things putting it into the back of a Tesla.

"You got one of these space ships too?"

"It helps the environment and innovation" he begins before Elle lights up at his animation. He smiles nodding realizing he was geeking out again. "Want to drive it?" He asks instead to maintain his cool.

"No, be a gentleman I just had an eight hour flight" Elle responds to get under his skin and it works when his face falls.

"Sorry" he apologizes opening the door. "I just-"

"Tre, I'm kidding." She laughs getting in. He drives safely and attentively as always pointing out the landmarks of his new city.

"So your mom and Ginas flights are delayed?"

"Yeah, bad weather" he swallows.

"You haven't invented the remedy for that yet huh?" Elle comments and he blushes a little. "Aren't you happy now that you didn't peak in high school"

"Ouch" he mutters making her smile sweetly.

"You know what I mean, who wants to win the popularity contest when you can have a brain or millions" she shrugs