Dates...girly stuff...ect....

"Wake up bitch... you got a date with 12 handsome boys and not enough time to prepare."

I rolled out of bed and frantically onto the floor to look up and see Lacey and Peyton. Lacey had a makeup kit in her arms and Peyton had a bunch of dresses that looked a little too tight to me.

"Oi hurry up and get in the shower mate. Your date is in exactly 5 hours and 12 minutes. Don't have that much time." Peyton kept glancing at the clock and then at me.

"That's a long time. Can I eat first." Priorities children. Food first, hot boys later.

"Ugh I guess you can eat. But after that you need to be in that shower and ready for us to fix you." Lacey sighed defeated.

Not even gonna ask them what they mean by fixing but I'll carry on none the less.

I left the two lunatics in my room while I ventured downstairs to find something to put in my stomach.

My plan was temporarily haulted when I slammed into a hard piece of flesh. I went straight down but was caught halfway through.

"Watch where your going sis you might hurt yourself next time." I looked up to the unknown voice to see Timothy holding me upright and Aaron in the back watching.

I laugh awkwardly and shook my head agreeing with his statement. "What are y'all here for?" I asked as politely as possible.

"The guys called panicking about not knowing what to wear for your date. Me and Timothy here have a little bit of a fashion sense so we are at their service." Aaron explains.

"Ohhhh. Okay. Well I'll let you handle that." I laugh awkwardly and made a quick exit to the kitchen.

After 10 minutes of rummaging through the kitchen I found an orange and began peeling it. I must of pushed on a part too hard because a stream of orange juice hit me in the eye.

I automatically drop the orange onto the counter and began hissing at the pain in my eye. I started hoping and dancing around the kitchen like a lunatic trying to calm the pain down.

"Niyah, sweetie are you ok?" I hear Mrs. Carol's voice from the entrance of the kitchen.

"Orange in my eye." I cry out and I hear feet pattering up to me and hands guiding me to what I'm assuming is the sink. Warm water was splashed on my face and some of it got into my eye. The stinging automatically calmed down and I could open my eye again.

Mrs.Carol smiled at me before laughing openly at my situation. "I love you more and more every day cariño." I smiled at her before hugging her.

"With that being said. Me and Richard will be out for the weekend. His mom has come down with the flu and he wants to spend some time with her. Is that okay with you?"

I nodded yes before she hugged me again and yelled at Richard  to start loading her bags into the car. I love that woman.

I went back to peeling my orange but kept my face as far away as possible to avoid another incident. Once I inhaled my breakfast I went back upstairs to the chaos that was in my room. Lacey and Peyton.

"Okay now go take a shower brush your teeth. Chop chop hurry up." Lacey rushes out while pushing me into the bathroom with a towel.

This day is getting weirder and weirder by the minute. And I don't know how to feel about that just yet. After a good 30 minute shower and brushing my teeth, I was finally back in my room in only a towel.

"Okay so we brought a couple of sun dresses, we wanted the 'I'm a virgin' vibe along with the 'I can steal your man if I want to' vibe. So we'll hand you a dress, all you have to do is try it on and let us have a look at you. Ok?"