Chapter 3

So I'm getting more reads, but not anymore votes or comments. Do y'all like the story or no? lmao
——————————-

Adrienne's POV

My last class was a lecture class as well, but only had about 70 students in there compared to my first lecture which had around 300. We were only in there for about 20 minutes, going over the syllabus and asking questions if we needed to. I was sitting kind of towards the back, doodling in my notebook. I had a baddddd habit of drawing all over my notes lol.

My mind kept wandering back to what just happened between me and Bria. That was.....intense. I was surprised she turned me on so much but she did, and I'm not usually attracted to girls that often, but I loved every minute of it. I was still wet as fuck, and couldn't wait til I was back in my dorm so I could take a long shower.

I decided to text Dee back from earlier after waiting some time. He had asked me if I wanted to go to dinner and see a movie with him tonight.

Adrienne: Yes I would love to! We could go see Bad Boys for Life, but you have to pick the restaurant because I'm new around here lol

He texted me back almost instantly

Dee: Alright bet, you like seafood?

This man loves seafood too??! Omg, this is the best news ever. I can fuck up some crab legs 😩 with some old bay and lemon garlic butter! And don't get me started on shrimp.

Adrienne: I loveeeeee seafood omg

I looked up and our professor was dismissing class. I gathered my belongings and headed towards the door. I put in my air pods and quickly made my way to my dorm.

Ariana was baking a pizza when I came in. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey girl, you want some pizza? It's pepperoni and sausage" Ariana said

"Yes I'm literally starving right now" I say and she giggles "Tryna smoke right quick?"

"You read my mind! I already have a wood rolled. I just put the pizza in so we got like 10 minutes" She said, walking into her room.

I hurried up and set my bookbag and stuff down in my room. I looked at the time: 3:34pm. Dee said he'll come by my room to get me around 7:30pm so we could have time to eat and watch the movies without it being toooo late and we oversleep for class. I put my phone on the charger before walking into Ariana's room and closing the door.

She lit an incense and then fyed the blunt up, pulling hard then coughing even harder. I started dying laughing at her, and she started laughing and coughing even more.

Eventually we got it together and smoked half the blunt before the pizza was ready. Ariana went in the kitchen and cut the pizza into slices before coming back in to let it cool down.

I pass Ariana back the blunt. She starts playing a Ann Marie song on the speaker. It was her song Hennessy and I couldn't help but sing along. This was my shittttttt

Ariana passed me back the blunt and I inhaled slowly. Something about weed just made me vibe. I was so relaxed and chill whenever I was high. Being high just makes everything better.