Chapter 2

He hissed as a strong punch collided with his jaw. Ignoring his spidey sense was something that he should be used to by now, but at times it became almost deafening as he refused to obey it.

The opponent threw him down to collided their knee with his stomach. He choked back a gag as the wind was knocked out of him. Before he could catch his breath, the opponent quickly picked him up, holding him above the crowd as they let out a triumphant yell before tossing him into the electric bars. His body spasmed and twitched as pain shot through every nerve. 

The lights of the arena faded out as were quickly replaced by darkness as he jolted awake.

The ground was too soft, the smell of the room was wrong, everything was too damn quiet.

Nor shot up trying to figure out where he was. He jumped to the bedpost before launching himself into the ceiling corner as he tried to get his bearings. His breath ran ragged as he tried to force himself to calm down. None of this made sense, where was he? It had to be some kind of trick. Maybe a trap set by Mr. Thomas and May. That wouldn't surprise him.

He had to find an exit, the door was out of the question they'd be expecting that. He quickly glanced around the walls, there was a window covered in blackout curtains. Nor almost snarled at the sight of them, before jumping over to the curtains and ripping them down with his own weight throwing them across the room haphazardly. They clashed against the opposite wall with a loud bang, Nor didn't have much concern for discretion at the moment, he was a wild animal trapped in a cage. He NEEDED to get out.

He jumped to the large window, sticking to the glass as he raised both fists to bash his way through. When he contacted the surface, the glass immediately cracked, spider webbing around the focal point, but to Nor's frustration, it didn't shatter. He yelled as a result before he jumped to the opposite wall preparing himself to launch his way through the glass at full force.

"Peter!" someone called. Nor startled at the voice and quickly dropped down from the wall to hide behind the bed, he was shaking but he tried desperately to fight it. He was no use in combat if he couldn't keep a steady hand.

"Peter, it's me, Tony," They said gently.

"Tony?" Peter said weakly.

Tony slowly started to approach Peter. "You're alright, everything's fine. We're in the penthouse you're in your room. Everything is perfectly fine." He stepped around the bed with his hands up in view.

Peter relaxed from his defensively crouched position as he sat on the floor awkwardly. His feet still partly tucked under him and his knees sticking out; it probably would have been uncomfortable for anyone else. He rubbed his eyes as he tried to shake the nightmare's haze out of his head.

"Hey kiddo," Tony said gently, now crouched in front of Peter. "You coming back to us?"

Peter sniffed as he nodded, his eyes sparkling with unshed tears. "I thought-" he choked back a sob, "I thought I was back out there." He took in a deep breath trying to hold back the waterworks. He's cried enough, hasn't he?

"I know Petey," Tony sighed as he pulled Peter towards him in a hug. He settled himself next to the teen with his back leaning against the bed.

"Sorry," Peter whispered.

"Nightmares like that can be a bitch," Tony gave a small pat on the back, "You don't have anything to be sorry for... Now, what I'm really worried about is your leg. Let's take a look."

Peter nodded before stretching his leg out. It was only then that he noticed he was still wearing his suit. The boots and gloves had been taken off and he definitely wasn't wearing a mask. The suit was loosened and felt more like very fancy pajamas then what he was used to feeling in the skin-tight suit. Revealing his injured leg, he noticed it was all cleaned up, no sign of the smears of blood from earlier and it was all wrapped in a nice looking bandage instead of the webbing he substituted earlier.