studio <3

Darcie's pov

I was absolutely shitting myself about singing in front of people as me and not a blank screen on Instagram.

And not only that but I have to explain to Ruel what happened. I didn't know what I was going to say, expect for the fact that I knew I wanted him and only him.

I get changed into a comfy outfit.

I sit in the lounge room playing with my rings when I hear I knock at the door

I sit in the lounge room playing with my rings when I hear I knock at the door. Well shit here we go. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't want me at all from my little stunt yesterday.

I open up the door and see Ruel's cute little worried face look up at me.

"D I'm so sorry I shouldn't have kissed you, like I'm so so soooo sorry," he word vomited out.

"Ruel calm down, I'll explain what happened in the car ok, bye mummm, love you,"

"Good luck babe," mum called back

Ruel nervously opens the car door for me.

"Thank you," I slide into the car and Ruel gets in still playing with the bottom of his shirt.

I grab his fidgeting hand and look him in the eyes.

"Ruel you did nothing wrong," he lets out a sigh, "when we were kissing I had a flashback of when Matthew forced himself onto me,"

"Omg I'm still so sorry, what would you like me to do??" He says squeezing my hand.

"I'll just push through this like I have before, I just want you there with me ok,"

"Has anyone ever told you how strong you are?"

"Um, well no," I say looking at his lips

"Well you are,"

I smash our lips together and crawl on top of him in his seat. I felt free for the first time since I was 6.

I start to feel a flashback coming,
'you are stronger then this' I say in my head.

I finally felt fireworks like the movies had portrayed.

I disconnected from the kiss and rest my forehead on his.

"Well, we should get going, don't want to me late ahaha," ruel laughs.

I climb over to my seat and smile to myself. We start driving, and I feel Ruel's hand resting on my thigh. I put my hand on top of his and look out the window smiling.

***

We arrive at the studio and I start to get out when Ruel grabs my hand.

"Guess what I figured out last night?"
He smiles.

"Uhhh whattt?" I say confused.

"I found out who this chick is!" He says showing me his phone, it had my singing account on it.

"Oh shit! She's pretty good ah," I say laughing.

"Eh she's alright, I guess," ruel says shaking his had, trying to hide back his laugh.

"Oh whatever ahaha!" I say jumping out of the car.

It felt good that he knew.

We walked into the studio hand in hand.

***

"Hey Darcie, I'm Mark, can't wait to see what you show us today," he say cheerily.

"Hey, yeah same, biy nervous though," I say putting my stuff down.

He looks in between Ruel and i's hands, and smirked.

"Ok, so we will get you set up in the booth,"

"Okie dokie, let's go," I say dropping Ruel's hand and following Mark.

I step into the booth and my nerves quickly subside, like I'm meant to be in here or something.

I get set up and flick through my notebook.

"Ok, we are ready to go Darcie," I hear through the speakers. I look through the glass and see Ruel sitting on the couch smiling. He really was my light.

I start singing,

I felt like I was on a different planet singing, it was the best feeling in the world.

"Woah, that was amazing Darcie, come out here I want to tell you something," Mark says through the speaker.

"Thank you so much," I say moving through the door.

I sit next to Ruel on the couch.

"That was really something else," he whispered in my ear.

I just hug him back.

"Ok so Darcie, got some news, we usual wait a couple weeks to sign people, but that was incredible, we really would love you on our team," Mark smiles

Holy shit. Was I dreaming, this has been my dream since I was little.

Ruel and I jump of the couch screaming.

"HoLy ShIt, nO WaY! I WoUld LoVe to!" I scream hugging Ruel.

"Well, welcome, I would love to record that song as soon as possible, it needs to be heard,"

I hug Mark, and say thank you for the 1000th time.

***

We were driving home as I looked through Snapchat.

"Aww, thanks babeee," I say showng him my phone.

"Babe huh?" He smiles.

"Uh huh," I say hugging him.

"Cute," he says resting his head on my head.

A/N

He guys, sorry this chapter is terrible.
But I will be on a cruise for a week. So I can't update sorry. Love you all xx