Halloween

When the event came Derek had rejected it multiple times, like last night I was sat at my desk biting my pen as I drew random stuff with a pencil and I watched as Peter went into the office with a grin, I'm suppose to stop him but he needs to get Derek to go to the Halloween party tomorrow, about an hour later Derek was shoving Peter out the door "you are going Derek even if I have to drag you there myself" everyone looking over as the door slammed in Peter's face, he turned to me "how did you get him to the event last time"

"Guilt trip" I stated and so i explained how I kept falling asleep at my desk and Derek had carried me back but one day accidentally hit my head so i pulled the oh so dramatic abuse on him, Peter had the decency to look horrified about what i had done "oh god i felt so guilt about it after he looked absolutely terrified being there"

Peter's face dropped and looked towards the office with a sigh before walking away, I didn't ask why, I didn't think i had the right to know.

I got dressed in the outfit Lydia had given to me, it looked like a torn up red hoodie, and torn pants with fake blood splatter "I guess I'm little red or something" I left work earlier to get changed and I was meeting them there, thank god i got my jeep back because it was a 10 minute drive away and i wanted to be lazy, but then again a party so I just called a cab in the end, me and driving isn't the safest of things me driving and drinking is probably 100% death garuntee, I walked in and there was a fair amount of people here, I noticed the twins and most the people who worked on the top floor in our office, I think Peter only actually invited people Derek knew and got along with, more of a party for him then anything else, even so with Derek knowing them it didn't take me long to spot the handsome tall man standing terrified at the side of the room while Peter stood next to him smirking and speaking to him, if I didn't know any better i'd say the man was teasing him put the reassuring hand on the shoulder said he was only trying to comfort his nephew, Derek was dressed in a wolf outfit a mask that covered his face, and so i concluded I was deffinitly little red, I made my way over to them and smiled as I waved "hey"

"Stiles" Peter greeted and Derek just glanced at me before glancing back at the crowd "finally you are here so I can leave the big bad wolf in the hands of little red, i have someone to find" i rolled my eyes as he winked and walked away

Derek remained silent so I stood in his line of sight, his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes looked at me "hi Derek" he remained quiet so I rocked on my feet pursing my lips in thought "soo wanna be the big bad wolf to my little red?"

He looked confused at first before shrugging "why are you little red?"

"Lydia got it me" i stated and the look or realisation hit him as he glanced over to Lydia who was stood with a huge smirk on her face holding hands with her husband "oh she set us up with matching costumes" i said with fake shock because I already knew their little plan, "come on, my buddy is suppose to be here and he wanted to meet my house mate since I moved in but you are always at work" i grabbed his hand and pulled him, he didn't more at first "Mr Hale if you don't move your butt I will make a huge scene that will cause the whole place to look at us" and now I'm feeling guilty because hes got that terrified look on his face again but he did follow, I weaved through the crowd keeping hold if his hand to make sure I didn't loose him or he didn't run away "Scott!" I called once I spotted him and his two lovers

"Stiles" Scott shouted back flinging himself at me "how are you bro, we haven't een each other in so long and...." he froze setting his eyes on the man behind me before gaping "Derek?" I was confused he knew Derek "never thought you'd be seen dead in a place like this"

Derek grumbled something that I don't think any of us heard "as grumbly as ever, and people winder why I'm so joyous after growing up with that grump" isaac said before walking over to Derek and hugging him, Derek frowned putting his arm around Isaac not even letting go of my hand"