𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐞

It was night time when Cory, Riley, Maya, Isabella, Shawn, Katy, and Topanga were all at Topanga's

The girls were having some father time with Shawn and Cory. Riley was with her father while Isabella and Maya were with Shawn seeing as he was someone really important to the two girls.

Isabella was sitting on the other side of Shawn laughing as Maya shoved some cake onto Shawn's face.

Katy looked at her daughters with a smile that reached her eyes always loving the sound of their laughter.

Cory looked at how much fun his best friend was having with the two girls so he couldn't help but smile at the trio.

"They're so cute together." Riley smiled towards the three. "Well, honey, we're cute together." Cory chuckled.

Cory grabbed a fork with cake on it leading it to his daughter's mouth with a smile.

"What are you doing?" Riley asked her father confused to his actions. "Why do they shove cake and we don't shove cake?" Cory questioned his daughter.

"Riley..." Cory started. "Is it over between us?"

"It's not me, dad." Riley shook her head. "It's you."

"Okay!" Cory exclaimed turning to the three. "Evening over!"

"Hey!" The three frowned upon the man's words. "No fair!" Isabella pouted.

"Did you girls do your homework?" Cory questioned them. "I'm not your student nor am I in middle school." Isabella told the older man.

"I did excellent work." Riley smiled cupping her face. "I also did excellent work." Maya smiled coping Riley's actions.

"One of us is completely lying." Riley smiled. "Can you guess who?" Maya questioned.

"Give them a hint." Riley told her best friend. "Do you guys need a hint?" Maya questioned the older men.

"No." Cory and Shawn answered in unison.

"They really get along together, huh." Topanga smiled looking over to them. "Yeah, the sounds of my daughters laughter has always been my favorite song." Katy smiled over to her daughters.

"You and I have the same taste in music." Topanga smiled towards her best friend.

"You know..." Cory started. "A little discipline isn't a bad thing, Maya."

"Oh, thanks, Mr. Matthews." Maya smiled sarcastically. "I'll ponder on that."

Isabella chuckled lowly at her little sister's response as Cory frowned.