07

...

Taehyung blushes.

Taehyung could sometimes be too full of himself, and jimin's the first to let him know that. He was too embarrassed to look at Jimin right now and kept walking away from him.

And Jimin knew that, he could see taehyung's ears turning all bright red. He held his laugh and walked with Taehyung as if nothing ever happened.

After walking the hall, it lead to a massive room connected to outdoor ground, full of many different things. Jimin's eyes widened.

"So here we are~" Taehyung sighed as he sat on a seat nearby.

Jimin loved this place. It had many board games, seats, and an open cafeteria connect to the outside. The room had see-through windows where jimin could see the trees and nature.

Some patients were laughing while playing, eating at the cafeteria seats, and walking outside.

-

-

Jimin scanned the place perfectly, he looked around to see only 2 securities in the room. He looked outside and found out there were 2 securities too.

"Don't try getting out of here." Taehyung chuckles as he was still seated.

Jimin gave Taehyung a stare, "H-How did you know?"

Taehyung stood up from his seat and came close to Jimin's face.

"I can tell, just by looking at your eyes. You're way obvious~ " taehyung smirked.

Jimin felt his heart skip a beat. He pushes taehyung away and stares down.

He's panicking.

'What the hell just happened?! Did my heart just skip a beat? For a boy?', Jimin thought.

Taehyung got even closer, and whispered,

"There are actually four securities, in and out. You didn't notice, did you?"

Jimin got confused. Taehyung contunied as they walked around together,

"Look closely.. that guy over there, pretending to be a patient  is actually one of them too, even that guy playing a board game."

Jimin's eyes widened, looking at taehyung, "How did you know?"

"I tried escaping from here plenty of times, some patients would  suddenly grab me and hold me down, and that's when I knew. They always change the guys though. " taehyung sighed.

'He must have had it hard.' jimin thought and looked at taehyung with pity.

They stopped walking around suddenly. Jimin stared at taehyung, at his sudden action.

Taehyung stood up in one of those benches, raised both his hands around his mouth and screamed,

"Fuck you, Mr. Choi!"

'Mr. Choi?.. Ah, that bitch who locked me down. He was friends with my father, right?' jimin thought angrily.

Jimin didn't even want to stop taehyung, he let taehyung  do all the cursing with his lungs screaming out. He just sat down next to taehyung who was standing on the bench

All the patients were staring at taehyung, While the nurses and securities started to gather around him and Jimin.

Taehyung was right! It was the same securities he pointed out, the ones pretending to be patients came to gather around too.

"Kim Taehyung, get down, right now! Or else we will do it in the rough way!" , the securities shouted at him.

"Fuck you, and you and you~ I hate Mr. Choi, and you hate him too!", taehyung suddenly starts singing.

One of the nurses noticed jimin just sitting down, "Hey! Are you taehyung's new friend? Won't you try to stop him?"

Jimin just loves minding his own business rather than pushing his nose to others.