Two

7:26 AM
AT THE CRIME SCENE

Bright yellow crime scene tape blocked the entrance to the worn-down warehouse, looping around the walls and sturdy wooden poles placed all around the depot. White chalk silhouettes were drawn on the ground, supposedly where the martyr's bodies have been.

It was as if a gallon of red paint got dumped on the abandoned building, it splattering everywhere. The metallic smell inside was sickening, making all the police officers investigating the area almost hurl over.

Two whole gangs were murdered that day of November 12th. The leaders, Luke Willis and Johnathon Wu were their names; both men in their early forties. Popular drug dealers, around this area, king's of the black market.
However, they had no weapons on them when Jungkook discovered their bodies. No cellphones, watches, or any other of the sort.

It was...strange.

"Where should we take him, Boss?" Someone ruptured his bubble of thought, followed by a series of grunts and small whines. Jungkook turned to his left, to one of his Liuetenents. Held in his clutch was a frowning criminal, his face casted down with guilt.

The officer couldn't see his face very well, but he could tell that he was more good-looking than the average person. And young.

What's a juvenile like him doing associating with dangerous gangs?

There was a cold in that cabin to say the least. But not a winter like cold; it was dry, and hauntingly eerie. A feeling was swallowing his body up whenever he glanced at the handsome young man and Jungkook just couldn't put his finger on what it was.

"Take him to the truck with high alert." He ordered his officer, proceeding to nod and brush by past him. Jungkook didn't look back, not even for a brief second to look at that odd male. Shaking his head, he converted his attention to the rest of the inside of the warehouse, eyes falling on the detectives and FBI inspectors ransacking the place.

It was plain, mainly filled with empty wooden tins and bags of hay. There was graffiti painted all over the walls, typical for an abandoned area. A single light hung in the center of the room, right over the corpses of the bodies. Nothing too special, making him wonder again;

Why here, in broad daylight?

"You think they called on purpose?" Jimin sauntered towards the ravennette, lips pursed and hands shoved in his pockets. His police uniform was black, yet somehow still stained with blood & donut cream from this morning. His eyes had a playful glint in them, like they always do. It always managed to make Jungkook smile in any situation.

"Think so?" He sighed, raising a brow at the silver haired man in front of him.
Jungkook held a sniper in his hands, twirling it around his pale white fingers until they bruised red.

That criminal wasn't alone; he had an accomplice. When they barged in there, he seemed very angry with the other, as if their plan failed.

"Seemed as if it was unplanned." He said.

Leaning back on one of the poles, he overlapped his legs and stared at Jimin with a mysterious but brooding look in his gaze; Almost as if he was cracking a code with his eyes squinted like that.

"Dude , you're freaking me out." The older male chuckled, walking towards the other leaning against the bark in deep thought.

"They're just some hooligans that got caught with the wrong crowd, don't think about it too much." Jimin patted Jungkook's shoulder, brushing off dust that collected over his badge.