~Chapter Seven~

Jimin's POV

I got off the bus after leaving Jungkook's house 20 minutes ago. My dream is finally coming true, I am getting to spend time with Jungkook. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw Hobi and Yoongi. "Hey, come in," I said with a smile.

"Can we here all about the "date"? We want to know everything," Hobi said eagerly. "Okay, So... we watched a movie-" I said getting interrupted. "Like a scary one or..." Hobi said. "Yes," I said. "Did you guys cuddle or anything?" Yoongi asked.

"Well... during the first movie I laid my head on his shoulder, with my hands wrapped around his waist. Then during the second movie, I laid my head on his lap, and his arms were around my waist," I said. I decided to leave out the part where I was sitting in his lap. "Cool... we should probably get going," Hobi said. "Okay bye," I said. "See ya," Yoongi said.

I grabbed my phone and clicked onto Instagram. I scrolled through some posts and found absolutely nothing interesting. So, I turned my phone off and place it on the charger. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash up. I put a pair of shorts on and a tee-shirt and climbed into bed. I laid there staring at the ceiling wondering how I get to be close with Jungkook. Everything eventually went black and I drifted off to sleep.

Jungkook's POV

Jin, Namjoon, and Tae all left a few minutes ago, so now I am sitting in nothing but silence. "JUNGKOOK" my mom yelled. I ran down the stairs to see her sitting in the living room. "Ya," I answered while sitting opposite to her. "Is there anything you need to tell me?" she asked. "No, why do you ask," I said.

"Well, today I heard you upstairs with someone, and I didn't know who it was," she said. "It was just Tae," I said. I hated lying to her, but I don't know how she will react if I tell her about Jimin. "Are you okay?" she asked. I considered telling her, no, but all I could say was, "Ya."

I walked back upstairs and into my bedroom. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Instagram. I noticed Jimin was active 20 minutes ago. "He probably already went to bed," I thought. I put my phone down and went to take a shower.

After my long, hot shower, I climbed into bed hoping I would be able to fall asleep. Of course not, just like every other night for the past week, Jimin is on my mind. I grabbed my phone and earbuds to play music, hoping it would help. But, all I could think about was Jimin and how affectionate he was today.

I liked cuddling him, with his arms wrapped around my waist. "Uh... Jungkook this isn't helping" I said to myself, annoyed that Jimin won't get out of my mind.

I tried to think about anything else, but somehow Jimin always ended up back on my mind. It has only been a few hours since I last saw him, and I already miss him. "I wonder if he is thinking about me too," I thought.

I want to feel his soft, warm, plump pink lips on mine. I want to feel him in my arms, knowing he is safe with me. I want him to be by my side. With that, I finally fell asleep.