3

jks's pov
oh no
the teacher told jimin to go and find a place to sit and the only free one was right next to me.
he sat down and got his books out.

"hey , what's your name?"
oh my god he just spoke to me.
"uh, it's j-jeongguk but p-people call me kookie."
"okay, kookie." he said smiling at me.

my eyes widened and i blushed , this is bad. i already like him, this really didn't have to happen.

"do you wanna eat lunch with me? you're the only one i know."
oh.
"s-sure, can my friend t-tae come too?"
"of course!"

soon the teacher began his lesson and everyone started listening

but me.

i was too busy watching him take notes, his side profile looked amazing, he had a sharp jawline with a button nose, his blonde hair jelled upwars looked so good.

suddenly he turned his head and catched me staring at me.
"is everything okay kookie?"
"o-oh yeah! i'm okay!"
"if you say so" he said with a giggle.

jm's pov
there's something special about that boy. he has big doe eyes, a cute nose, black bangs falling on his eyes.

his cute pouty red lips with a little mole under them. his body is beautiful, he has a tiny waist and i just want to hold it.

he's wearing a pink t-shirt and his neck's exposed. everytime i look at that honey skin i just want to mark it.

i could feel his stare on him so i looked up and confirmed my thoughts, he gasped and blushed.
god damn he is so cute.

maybe this year isn't gonna be that bad.

jk's pov
the bell finally rang and everyone started to get up.
i was about to leave when jimin stopped me.

"see you at lunch kookie, and by the way, you're absolutely adorable when you blush."

i blushed.

AAAH HI GUYS! its been a while, im so sorry i didn't update in these days but i promise that i will update this book more often, as always remember to vote and comment, love u <3

-erica (liv)