•3•

-Real Life
-Boys Groupchat
-Elena's Instagram
-Boys & Elena'a Groupchat
-Jaden & Elena's imessages

•Real Life•

After waking up this morning I decided to go to the gym before at least cleaning boxes out of the living room and looking for more houses. It felt like I was looking for ages and I was driving myself crazy. Almost as if a saving grace I heard two male voices and jumped out of my seat.

"JOSHY!" I jumped into my other bestfriend's arms and wrapped my legs around his torso. One of his arms wrapped tightly around my petite bodywhile the other gripped my hair and he rested his head in my hair.
"Hey mush, I've missed you" this made me smile even more.

Just like with Bryce, nothing had or ever will happen with Josh. He was another brother to me and I couldn't bring myself to think of him as anything different. And Nessa is fucking great and perfect for Josh.

"Okay okay you missed eachother now give big ole Brycey a hug please princess" I chuckled before following orders and giving Bryce an extra kiss on the cheek. We'd call eachother nicknames and kiss on the cheek because it was normal for us.

Me and the boys decided to go out for something to eat before hanging out at my place.
"El you need to just move in with us. We'll be able to see you more, its closer to where you do your shoots and atleast if anything... you know, happens again we'll be there" Josh grabbed my hand and O sighed, he was talking about my anxiety. I have it really bad and when I get too stressed, my panic attacks turn into seizures.

"Im fine guys you dont need to baby me, id just be a burden"
"No you fucking would not. It'd be so sick to live with my bestfriend, please just think about it?" Bryce now joined in on the conversation.
"We'll see how tomorrow goes okay? The boys might hate me" I winked, popping a chip in my mouth
"As if, Anthony is already talking about how you're gonna be besties and Jaden has the hots for you already" upon hearing this, I blushed immensely.

I knew who Jaden Hossler was. I couldn't forget someone like him. He was gorgeous and seemed so genuinely funny, it was safe to say I had a slight physical crush on him.

"Shut up" I pushed Josh back before going on my phone, shutting the two boys' ongoing conversation out.

•Boys Groupchat•

Tha boyyos🔥
Bryce👊🏼
Jaden🤟🏼
Josh✌🏼
Griff🖖🏼
Tony🤞🏼
Kio🤙🏼
Nick🖕🏼

Kio🤙🏼
Party TOMORROW

Nick🖕🏼
YEAH BOIII

Tony🤞🏼
I get to meet my new biffle😁😁

Josh✌🏼
And Jaden's future wife😉

Jaden🤟🏼
Shut the fuck up bro

Bryce👊🏼
Bro it's obvious you find her hot as fuck.

Griff🖖🏼
I don't blame him.

Nick🖕🏼
^

Tony🤞🏼
^^

Kio🤙🏼
^^^