•5•

•Real life

Today was the party. Fuck. I genuinely can't even begin to explain how nervous I am. For one I have to interact with people and second of all I'm meeting the boys today and that's enought to scare me into not going on it's own. I know I promised Bryce that I'd go and I never break my promises but I'm just scared.

After messaging the boys I got my outfit ready, hopped in the shower and got dressed into some lounge wear until the party. Just as I was deying my hair the door opened and Bryce jumped onto my bed, me pointing the hairdryer at him.

"Hey! Watch the hair asshole" he scowled
"Shame, cry about it baby" i winked and carried on doing my hair. Bryce put some music on and started a tiktok live so we entertained the viewers while getting ready.

I got into an all boack outfit and put some cat ears on. I know it's very basic but I didn't want to go over the top or anything so stuck to the bare minimum. Once ready we got in Bryce's car and drove to the Sway House. With each minute we drove my nerves got even worse and I could feel my hands start to tremble slightly. I looked to Bryce and smiled thinking about how lucky I am to have him in my life and how much I missed him this past month.

My thinking was interrupted by the chuckle of Mr Hall himself.
"Are you okay El? Youre in your own world"
"Yeah Bry im all good, just thinking. Ive really missed you" I couldn't help the ear to ear grin on my face
"I missed you too bean. Now, are you excited to meet the boys?" The sly smirk on his face let me know that it was a double meaning comment
"Yeah I actually am, they seem so sweet and have great banter, but im quite nervous in all honesty" my head went down and i thought about it in more detail... I've known these guys for what? 2 days? And im already meeting them... What if they hate me? What if i hate them? What if they're nothing like what they seem on text... Shit

Bryce placed his hand over mine in a comforting way causing the grin to returned to my face.
"Elena stop overthinking it. They'll love you just as much as I do, and you'll love them just as much. The boys can be extremely loud and hyperactive but they're super laid back and affectionate" This is one of the reasons I love Bryce with all my heart, he always knows how to calm me down, especially with my anxiety.
"Like you then Bry?"
"Like me... Come on we're here" the two pats on my thigh made my head snap up to my surroundings, i was in awe.

The house was beautiful and looked decent for a house full of boys that had just moved in. Bryce grabbed my hand and unlocked the front door before moving his arm around my shoulder as a way of showing I had nothing to worry about. As soon as we stepped inside the sound of shouting and laughing filled my ears which kind of calmed me slightly. Before I could take another step I felt my body get lifted up and thrown over someone's shoulder causing me to squeal.

"EL FUCKING CLARKE" The yell of Nick Bean caused me to laugh excitedly before I slapped his back playfully
"Nick put me down!!!" I laughed harder
"NEVERRRR!" This caused me to slap his ass hard from my position which was clearly the wrong thing to do as Nick lost his balance and fell backwards causing me to fall first and him to fall ontop of me. This made me laugh ever harder to the point I was almost crying.

Looking up I saw all the boys looking at the scene infront of them either laughing or smiling. I smirked awkwardly before pushing nick off of me and taking Josh's outstretched hand in order for him to help lift me off the ground. After this, he wrapped his arms around me and spun me slightly

"Hey Joshy" I grinned
"Hey El, you look gorgeous" he sqeezed me even tighter before letting me go but before I could even blink I was engulfed into another hug and instantly knew it was Tony
"HEY BIFFLE!!!"
"HELLO TONY!" I smirked and hugged him back

After meeting Anthony I said hello to Kio and Griff before turning to my tight and feeling my heart stop. There he was in all his glory, Jaden Hosslet was smirking at me with his gorgeous smirk. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a soft hug which made me melt into him.
"Its so nice to meet you Lena, you look gorgeous" This caused me to smirk even more
"You loon great too Jay, thank you" once letting go i pulled away and grinned at him before saying hello to Tayler who was also there already.

As time went on, more people began to fill into the house but as promised, Jaden kept me by his side no matter where he went. We were currently sat on the sofa chatting while Jay sipped on a Beer and i took sips of a Malibu and Coke from red solo cups. We were talking about family life, hobbies, the usual things you talk about when getting to know someone really. My heart fluttered as he placed his large hand around my lower thigh and my cheeks flushed a dark shade of red...

Jayden, You're killing me here.

Im so sorry this is so late!!! I have so much going on rn. I recently had to put my cat down who ive had for 13 years now and earlier this week my boyfriend of 3 years broke up w me. This isnt a sob story! Hopefully I'll be back to normal soon. Thank you do much for all the support i love you guys x

If there are any spelling or grammar mistakes Im deeplh sorry, I rushed it bc I don't want to let any of you guys down💘

Next chapter is a continuation of the party and will hopefully be longer x