Chapter 29: Instagram

Xena's P.O.V.

"Hey Xena, did you know that Leaf is leaving?" Malungkot na bungad sa akin ni Ales. I drink my tequila first before answering her. I smirk.

"So what, she doesn't like me anymore." Mapait kong sabi. She caressed my back.

"Why you didn't tell her what truly happened?" I gulped, swallowing my tears back.

"What's the used? She can't even share same air with me." Napailing siya at napadekwatro.

"Ugh, madrama rin pala ang bubwit na iyon.." may panlilibak niyang sabi. Napangisi ako, she's somewhat right.

"But, not dramatic as you.." humalakhak siya, I glared at her. Napatakip siya sa maingay niyang bunganga.

"Shut the fuck up, Ales.." I snorted.

"Whatever, Xenaiden.." she said and roamed her eyes around.

"That Ice, why her and Leaf are so close suddenly?" Medyo inis kong sabi.

"Maybe Ice is comforting her.." she shrugged, padabog kong binaba ang shot glass at nagulat siya.

"She is not like that, Alessana!!" I said furiously, she raised her hands up.

"Seriously, calm down, Xena. You are getting attention.." I closed my eyes tightly and calming myself.

"It's seriously nothing, Xena.." she said, I opened my eyes and look at her sharply.

"If it's nothing, she will not save Leaf and brought her to hospital after she passed out during that incident!" I am almost shouting at her.

"Look Xena, we all know even how cold Ice is, she came from a soft person.." napabuntong hininga ako.

"I am not convinced, there's something in her actions that we never seen before." I tap my hand above the bar counter, I am getting dizzy.

"You know what, hindi naman natin siya kasama lumaki, tayong tatlo nila Lian ang magkakasabay right? We just know her when we reached 7th grade.. maybe we don't really know her.." I shrugged, basta I hate her!

"Save your explaination, I am not interested." Hindi makapaniwala niya akong tinignan.

"Seriously?!" Inirapan ko lang ito. Bumaba ako sa barstool.

"Where the heck are you going?!" She shouted since the music is getting hype.

"Somewhere na wala ka!" She shrugged, aba hindi ako hinabol. Padabog akong naglakad, inis ako, wala bang susuyo diyan?!?!?

Dear, wala ng kagaya ni Leaf na susundan ka kahit ipagtabuyan mo siya.

Shut up, Mind!

Napa-upo ako sa damuhan na nakita ko, napa-iyak na lang ako, I am so longing for her. She just left yesterday, why am I feeling this?! I thought everything will be alright after she left?! Why am I hurting at nagmumukhang dog kakasunod sa kaniya?! I am not like that.

Oh dear, you are inlove with her..

May lumukso sa dibdib, hindi siya yung masakit na pintig kundi, something that made me calm.

There's no way that I already love her?!

Fine, I like her..

I like her a lot.

I don't even know where to start after she left.

I feel worthless, not worthy to love.

Nagpadala ako sa takot at regret.