endeavor💔

I was scared to go back home because I know he will be there at home. I am alone but I could not stop thinking about the man in alley way, I forgot tell him, his name. endeavor is call me. I pick up my phone and say that he need me at home. I was driving to my house but I went to the store to buy food for dinner tonight. 3 hours came home to put the food way and take a shower and get food ready. endeavor came home say that we should start have children. I agree because I was scared but I wanting have kids from the mysterious man. I blushing but endeavor tell me that we have perfect children, I went to sleep. The next day I went back to patrolling . Then I past the alleyway and I say the mysterious man , I talk to him. He saw me and he said something about me. His use his quirk . Tell him is name, he said that his name is Stain. We were fighting for a few mins. I blushing how strong he is but I tell him that I want to have his kids. He say something but I couldn't hear what he said.he agreed with me but I was shock. He knows that married to number two hero. I feeling sleepy,Stain say he loves me .I was knocked out from use my quirk. The next morning I woke up, I saw him next him. I tell him,I need to go home but he say no stay here. My phone was ringing but he take my phone away say who was call me . He pick up the phone and tell my husband to never call again and my husband say that he will find me.