Why?😥 part 1

My thought of me being weird to others. When I was growing up love creepy things and video games. I can't believe someone love by him.
The more I think about it, the more I get confused about it. Why?  He loves me?
Y/n now sad about herself , she is very weird person. She wanted to be happy about herself. Many things happened in her childhood years and now she thinks about it. She is a weird child. She was very happy but then she married to wrong person. She loves Stain, I don't know if  he loves me?  I got attachment him, I don't know why? When was married, I was unhappy because he was very angry and he abuse me to the point, I cannot walk anymore. When I went  Stain was confused about him. I was thinking about him.  I don't  tell Stain about my past or my family. I tell him about my parents relationship with them is bad. I want to get married to a nice guy. I want kids and start a  small family with someone who loves me for who I am.  Stain is a very nice person, in he's own way. I guess that the reason I got attachment to him. I never felt so loved by someone else. I am happy that. I don't know why?  He love me.

There going to be a part 2 about Stain POV. Read have a baby with Stain or a lemon? Put in the comment .  Do want talk about reader relationship with her parents, how bad they in up like this, there more about reader past. Little bit of her past, that she is a weird kid because she loves creepy things and video games.❤️ Thank u for reading this and I will see u in the next chapter. Good bye 💕.