Moving to L.A

"That is the end of this video, make sure to like, comment, and subscribe to keep up with your girl. This is Alexia signing off'', is what I said before turning off my camera. This influencer lifestyle was still pretty new to me. If you 7 months ago you told me that I would have 1 Million followers on Tik Tok, 1.6 Million subscribers on youtube, 2.5 Million on instagram and an amazing boyfriend, I would have laughed in your face. Let's go back to how this all happened.

*7 months ago*

I had posted a Tik Tok just for fun and I knew only my school friends were going to like it. Now thinking back it was very dumb. It ended up getting 200 likes which was good for where I came from but most people on tik tok got over 16k so I didn't think much of it. I was on instagram when I got a Dm a couple weeks later from a talent agency in L.A. They wanted to set up a Skype call with my parents and I and discuss my future on social media. My parents and I were very skeptical about this so we did so research and turns out this agency was pretty legit. On the Skype call they told my parents that they had a project that they were doing with influencers and they wanted someone who was not big and who they thought had the potential to grow. They saw my tik Tok and they saw the potential that I had. The agency saw how big the Hype and Sway house were and they wanted to create their own. They proceeded to tell my parents that they wanted me to go out to Los Angeles and meet with the other influencers to see how we all worked together. I was pretty excited but my parents wanted to talk about it before they decided. I was kinda sad because I believed they were going to say no, so I did not pressure them about a decision. It had been a couple of days before they called me into their office and sat me down.

M-Mom D-Dad A-Alexia

M- So dad and I don't really want you to go to Los Angeles by yourself. Especially since we do not know any of theses people.

A- I understand (looking down at my hand)

D- So we decided that mom will go with you to Los Angeles

A- Wait what? I had already prepared myself that y'all were gonna say no

D- But we do have a major problem

A- What?

M- What are you going to do about school? We have been talking to the agency and if you a good fit for the house you are going to move to L.A

A- Wait? I am moving to L.A. You guys are going to allow your 16 year old daughter move to Los Angeles

D- Do you not want to? We can call the agency and tell them no

A- NOOOO. Thank you guys this means so much!!!! So when are we going to L.A

M- On Friday?

A- Two daysssss. I need to figure out what I am going to pack

It was now Friday and I was leaving school early because my flight was a 2pm. When we got to the airport I got nervous. I didn't know what tiktokers I was meeting and that was kinda nervous. What if they put people I don't even know of or like. I feel asleep on the airplane and woke up when we touched down in LAX. When we were in baggage claim this lady came up to me. She told me she was apart of the agency and then she took my mom and I to the house.

When we go to the house it was quite messy since everyone was moving in. At the moment no one was home which was good because I was able to calm down more. The lady from the agency who's name was Shay took me to what would be my room if I moved in. My room was huge but I was sharing with another girl. I did not mind because the space that I had was the size of my room back in Texas. We also had our own restroom I was so use to sharing it with so many people. No I only had to share with one person . It had a bath tub and a shower, I was so use to them being connected. It felt really fancy. It had been two hours since I arrived and I was sitting in the living room when I heard the front door open. I turned to look at who was walking in and it was Ashley Newman and Jeremy Hutchins. I followed them on tik Tok and I was glad that they were apart of the house. Ashley came up to me and introduced herself.