Its Just the Beginning

It was now Friday and I was boarding my plane when my phone got bombarded with notifications from Tik Tok and instagram. I went to check what was happening and then I saw that Nathan had announced the Tik Tok house by posting a trailer video of all of us and said that we would be going live at 6 pm. My plane landed at 5 pm LA time so I was not really going to have anytime to get some rest. My plane ride was really smooth I mostly just slept and tried to catch up on emails that I had not been able to open since I was busy at school. 

I finally landed and I got a message from Ashley and Jermey that they were in the arrivals gate. I quickly got my luggage and tried to get to them as fast as I could but them I got bombarded by paparazzi. 

H-Hollywood Fix       Ash- Ashley     A-Alexia      J-Jermey      K-Kevin Wong 

H: Hey you are Alexia right?

Alexia: Yes, Hi 

H: Hi I am fletcher, its nice to meet you!!! Congratulations on joining the Tik Tok House 

A: Thank you Fletcher 

K: How does your boyfriend back home feel about you moving to LA and living in a house with boys?

A: I was not aware that I had a boyfriend back home or at all 

It felt like I was not moving at all and I saw Ashley and Jermey running to my side to save me. We quickly answered more questions advertising our live and then left to the house. When we got to the house everyone was getting ready for the live and there was 20+ people in the living room. I went to my room and touched up my make up and hair before going back downstairs. 

Start of the live: 

Ash- Ashley    M-Mattia     Alv- Alvaro    Ale-Alejandro R- Roshaun   K-Kairi  L-lilly N-Nessa        C-Cynthia     M-Mark    L-Luca      J-Jermey       N-Nathan     S-Scott

S- Hey guys!! Welcome to our livestream today we will be introducing you to the influencers who will be apart and living at the Tik Tok House

N- This house was created to bring all sorts of audiences into one. Together these influencers will bring light to certain topics, provide entertainment and build confidence in every single one of you 

S- Help me introduce the Tik Tok House 

N- All the way from New Jersey..... Please welcome Mattia Polibio, Alejandro Rosario, Alvaro Romero, kairi Cosentino and Roshaun Diah

*The boys walk in and sit on the tall director chairs in front of the phone*

S- Welcome the boys from Connecticut.... Mark Anastasio and Luca Lombardo 

N- Welcome Ashley Newman and Jermey Hutchins 

S- Welcome our Canadian Cynthia Parker and From Atlanta Lilly Chee

N- Welcome from Texas Alexia and from Florida Nessa Barrett

Everyone walks in and sits in their assigned directors chair. We continue to answer questions about our home life and what we plan to do at the tik tok house. Scott then announced that we were going to play a game and we needed to pick a partner. Alejandro and I looked at each other and began to walk towards each other but then I felt someone grab me by the arm and pull me towards them. I was then embraced by Jermey who yelled Alexia is my partner. Alejandro looked at me and shrugged his shoulders and ended up partnering with Lilly. We continued to play the game but Alejandro and I kept glancing at one another the entire time. The game ended and they concluded the live. We all went our separate ways and I went back upstairs to my room when I got a text from Ale asking if I was ready to go on our date. I told him yea and to give me about 20 minutes to get ready. 

I heard a knock at my door and told them to come in. It was Jeremy. He walked in and pulled my arm to make me face him. He started telling me that he liked me and the next thing I knew he was leaning in and kissed me. I pulled back and explained that I liked someone else and that I was sorry for leading him on. He said he understood and waled out. About 10 minutes later I got a text from Ale telling me that he started to feel sick and asked if we could reschedule. I said yes and washed my face and got ready for bed.