Chapter 1

𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄
bxrntsalt
introducing:

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩

One sunny afternoon, 6-year old Y/N decided to explore her neighborhood. Yes, she may have lived there all her life, but her parents aren't that careless. They would never allow their child to go exploring without supervision. Even if they live in Japan, the place where 7-year olds go on a train by themselves, they were still paranoid.

The world was cruel, you can't always trust something you're meant to. But right now, Y/N is doing the exact thing that would give her parents a heart attack. Y/N snuck out of her yard through a little crack in the fence, she was quite a flexible child.

Y/N found a pink-haired boy in a sandbox. But, the pink-haired boy wasn't really doing anything in the sandbox; the child had sat there doing nothing.

"Hello! My name is Y/N, Y/N L/N what is yours?" Y/N said cheerfully. The pink-haired boy looked up, blushing when he saw Y/N's beautiful face.

Without moving his lips, he telepathically said, "My name is Saiki, Saiki Kusuo." Y/N didn't notice, she didn't pay attention to a lot of things.

"Well Saiki, would you like to be my first friend?" Y/N said, smiling while she's at it. Saiki blushed, 'Y/N looks so angelic'.

"Are you okay Kusuo-kun?! My mommy said you're red, you're sick! Should I get my mommy to give you boo-boo medicine?!" Y/N panicked.

Saiki smiled, Y/N was too cute. "A-ah no." Saiki telepathically thought. 'Why'd I stutter?!'. Saiki was now a complete tomato, he then covered his face with he's sleeve.

"Kusuo-kun, you look really cute right now! Do you wanna play dollies with me?" Y/N giggled, Y/N made a terrible mistake.

Y/N may have forgotten some of this thing from when she was younger, but she was still friends with Saiki. Saiki will never forget that moment, the moment where he met Y/N, the precious angel that he needs to protect from everyone else. Y/N is his.

 Y/N is his