Chapter 1 The Camera

Lance's Pov

I was exploring the castle when I came upon Keith's room. I think it is about time that I get to know something about our mysterious red paladin. I don't need to worry because Keith is training with Shiro. I walk into his room and see a neat pace. It is like he owns nothing. I go to the desk and start to look through the drawers. In the drawer closest to the floor, I find a camera. I grab the camera quickly and run to gather everyone. Everyone except Keith and Shiro.

~Once everyone is gathered~

"So, what did you want us to see? I was working on something," Pidge said, slightly annoyed.

"So, I got bored and started exploring the castle. I ended up going into Keith's room and found something really cool!" I said excitedly.

"Wait! You went into Keith's room!? What if he finds out!?" Hunk asked.

"Don't worry! He won't!" I said as I plugged the camera into the screen projector thingy.

"A camera?" Pidge asked.

"Yes!"

"I don't think this is a good idea," Matt said apprehensively.

"Don't worry! I think it is about time to learn some of his secrets!" I say as I started the first one. When the video started, we saw a small six year old looking purple fluff ball.

*Video*

"Hi! My name is Katherina Kogane Zarkonson! But most people call me Katie! I am six years old and living with these nice people. Today I will sing you a song!" Katherina pulls out a ukulele and starts to sing.

(Ignore the introduction)

"That was absolutely beautiful!" A young boy's voice could be heard off screen.

"Shiro!" Katherina yells in excitement, "Do you really think so?"

"Of course!" A young boy, about thirteen, shows up on screen. He had short, black hair, and black eyes. He walked up to the camera and turned it off.

*Video end*

"Shiro knew a galra!?" Alurra yelled.

"Aliens have been to Earth!" I shout. Everyone just looks at me.

"Well, he was young. And so was she. He obviously didn't know what she was, and she probably didn't know what she was either." Pidge said in her scientific way.

"Yeah, what she said!" I shouted. The next video started.

A/n Hehehe. Who could this mysterious galra be? Can she sing great for a six year old or what!? Learn more in the next chapter!

~Lilith out