Chapter 2 Next Video

*Video*

"Hey! It has been a while since I have used this camera! I am now fifteen. For this video, I am having a few of my friends join! We will sing a song for you!" Katherina said. Shiro, Matt, and Katie (Pidge) show up on screen.

"Hi my name is Shiro! I am Katherina's older brother. This is Matt Holt. He is my dorky boyfriend, and this is Katie Holt, Matt's sister!" Shiro said.

"You know? We should give one of the Katie's a nickname. So we don't have to say Katherina and Katie Holt all of the time! Maybe my Katie should be Pidge!" Matt said.

"What!? No! I hate that nickname!" Katie Holt yelled.

"What if I took the name 'Keith'?" Katherina asked.

"But, that is a boy's name!" Matt yelled.

"So?"

"Fine! You can be Keith."

"Okay. Let's start singing!"

"Today we are trying an acapella song!" Shiro said.

(You can imagine anybody as anybody, but Katherina is the voice of the Blonde Female)

"Thank you for listening!" Katherina smiled as Shiro turned off the camera.

*Video end*

"You knew!?" Allura yelled at Matt and Pidge.

"Well, Matt and Shiro grew up together, so of course we knew!" Pidge yelled back.

"Why didn't you tell us!?"

"Most people don't take too kindly to 'Aliens', so we never told anybody. We just decided to keep that secret. Besides Katherina no longer exists, so what's the point in mentioning her?" Matt said.

"Hold on one minute. You mean to tell me that you two, and Shiro, can sing!?" Lance yelled.

"That is all you got from this?" Hunk deadpanned.

"Yes. We can sing. Keith can too." Pidge replied.

"What!?" The next video started.

A/n Hello! This is the second chapter. I hope you liked it!

~Lilith out