Elsa's Gift

Snow fell quietly on Arendelle, blanking the kingdom completely in white. Everyone welcomed the snow, for this time it was not Queen Elsa's doing... It was winter! 

Queen Elsa was watching the townspeople from the castle window with her sister Anna and the adventure kids. 

"Wow, everyone looks so busy" David noted, watching the townspeople down below all rushing about in every direction. 

"It seems they're all getting ready for the Winter Ball too this evening" Elsa replied. 

"'Winter Ball'?" The adventure kids turned to the snow queen, giving her questioning looks. 

"The Winter Ball is the first ball in every winter. We have it to welcome the season" Elsa explained to them. 

"Ohhh" The adventure kids said nodding, now understanding. 

"Jeez, how many balls do you guys have?" Cynthia asked Anna and Elsa. 

David and Brock then suddenly hid snickers, thinking of that dirty joke when Cynthia mentioned 'balls'. 

"Cynthia, they're royalty" Teeders reminded, referring to Anna and Elsa. 

"Who wouldn't want to have a party with streamers, food and everything, every single week? Especially when we have the chocolate fountain" Brock said, now starting to drool a little. 

"It's important for royals to have many parties for all kinds of special occasions" Ann explained. 

Kali chuckled at her sister before concluding to Cynthia. "It's what they do"

"That's right!" Anna said. "And I'm so glad I get to be spending each and every one of them now with my sister" Anna turned to Elsa smiling and hugged her. 

"Me too, Anna" Elsa smiled and returned the hug back to her sister. 

For the first time in forever, Arendelle's gates were open. Elsa's ice magic was under control. And most importantly, she and her sister were friends again. 

"Things may be different now since I became Queen" Elsa admitted with a small frown. 

"But one thing will never change... You mean more than all the rest" She looked to Anna and took her sister's hands in hers. "And even though I must rule, I promise you from the start... I'll always make time for you, because you are in my heart~"

Elsa took Anna by her hand and then they ran off through the castle halls with the adventure kids following close behind. 

"Sister, sister, sister time! You can put your doubts away!~" Elsa told Anna. 

"Sister, sister, sister time! By your side, I'll always stay!~" Elsa promised her little sister. 

"Sister, sister, sister time! Nothing will stand in the way of sister, sister, sister time!" 

"It's the best part of my day!~" Elsa beamed. 

The gang continued running through the castle, having fun when they came passing by through one of the banquet rooms that was being prepared for the ball tonight, filled with many of Elsa's castle servants. 

"But Queen Elsa-" Kai started. 

"It'll have to wait!" Elsa cut him off. 

"But Queen Elsa-" One servant said. 

"We cannot be late!" Elsa told them.

"But Queen Elsa-" Another servant tried. 

"So if you don't mind, I'm having some sister time~" Elsa smiled, looking to Anna before they went out of the banquet room.