It's time

Once we got back to havenfield I told Keefe which song we were doing for the end of the talent show. I could tell their was a lot of excitement and nervousness in the air especially since the whole lost cities was invited.

-------------Time skip to a week later----------------------------------------------------

Okay, today is the day I say to myself, we have been preparing for this every day we had time. Why did I have to wake up really early today it's only 5:30 of course it is. Most might as well get ready I decided to wear an ice blue dress with some matching heels.

Here they are

As I step in front of my mirror vetrania pops up "Wow you actually look nice"

As I step in front of my mirror vetrania pops up "Wow you actually look nice". "Thank you but what do you mean actually look nice". "Oh, nothing but what to do with your hair and also make-up". "Wait what's wrong with my hair and why make-up I'm already wearing high heels. "To go with your outfit of course and top look more presentable too". "There is nothing wrong with how I look". "Yup keep saying that now shut up and let me good you on your hair and make-up". "Fine but you win this time".

She shows me how to do my hair and put colors in it that will wash out. I also put on some nice light blue eyeshadow. And some light blush and lipstick

 And some light blush and lipstick

By the time I am finished, it is 6:15 and Keefe has arrived he is wearing a black tux with matching shoes and hos hair the same as always

He's just standing right their just staring with his mouth wide open and eyes pouring into me until I get his attention." Keefe hello earth to Keefe". "Yes, Foster need something"." Yes, in fact, are you ready to go"." Yup let's go Foster". As we get to the leapmaster  and say Foxfire I start to get nervous and Keefe knows it and tries to comfort me with a kiss on the forehead when we get there. Once we get there we wait for our turn it's finally time. I am nervous but I put on a brave face so does Keefe I know he is nervous about singing the song in front of my adoptive parents Grady and Eadaline." Everything is going to be alright I say". And we get out there to sing our hearts out.

(Song above)
Keefe.     Sophie.     Both.

"We were both young when I first saw you I close my eyes and the flashback starts i'm standing there on a balcony in summer air".

See the lights see the party, the ball gowns see you make your way through the crowd and say". "Hello". "Little did I know".

" Cause you were Romeo you were throwing pebbles and my daddy said, " stay away from"

"Juliet"

"And I was on the staircase begging you"

"Please don't go and I said Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone I'll be waiting all that's left to do is run you'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say "

"Yes"

"So I sneak out to the garden to see you we keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew so close your eyes escape this town for a little while-ile"

"Cause you were Romeo I was a scarlet letter and my daddy said stay away"

"From Juliet"

"But you were everything to me and I was begging you"

"Please don't go and I said, Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone I'll be eating all that's left to do is run you'll be the prince and I'll be the princess it's a love story baby just say yes Romeo save me they're trying to tell me how to feel this love is difficult but it's real don't be afraid we'll make it out of this mess it's a love story baby just say yes"

"I got tired of waiting wondering if you were ever coming around my faith in you was adding when I met you on the outskirts of town and I said"

"Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone I keep waiting for you but you never come. Is this in my head? I don't know what to think he felt on the ground and pulled out a ring and said"

"Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone"

Grady: you'll not marry that boy do you hear me

"I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress"

"NO, YOU DID NOT"

"It's a love story baby just say yes oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. Cause when I first saw you"

Cheers, *claps* And more cheering that's all I here until we go sit down in our seats then everyone gets quiet. "So Foster did you have fun especially with your dad yelling at us while we were singing man I almost broke out laughing". Yes I did have fun and oh my goodness Edeline probably hand to hold him down just so he wouldn't come up there and stop us".

  " Keefe can I ask you something". "Anything Foster". Right then and there I got interrupted by the judges calling everyone back up to the stage. Omg, I am getting really nervous but that all goes Away when Keefe kisses my forehead while we are going back up and I start blushing.

"We are proud to announce tonight's winners". -silence- " Sophie and Keefe". Everyone starts cheering and I am just so happy and so is Keefe we both look into each other eyes.  The world just stops and waits and then he kisses me he surprised me but then I kiss back and pull away by that point I was blushing so much. After everyone starts to leave it is 8:20.

"So Foster what we're you going to ask me". " I was going to ask if you wanted to come over for dinner and look at the stars under Callas tree later". Sure thing Foster let's go find Edline and Grady then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for now, hope you liked it and some constructive criticism would be nice. Goodbye hope you have a great day/night ✌