It was fun until... Part 2

Author's note

Sorry I know I am like a week or two late I just got caught up in school but here you go enjoy.

Sophie's POV

We finally got to are destination Atlantis I asked Keefe what he wanted to do he said surprise me so I guess I did. I am taking him out for some lushberry juice and mallomelt.

"Okay Keefe go find us a table please while I get is the snacks."(is that what I should call them.) "Sure thing foster." While I was getting in line for our snacks I spotted Fitz and he spotted me and the look on his face was full of pure hatred.

I ran to keefe and grabbed him by the arm and left in a hurry. After a while I while I was sure we lost fitz and I slowed down after I did keefe grabbed me by the shoulders and stopped me in my tracks and gave me a worried look

Keefe's POV

"Foster what was that all about what happened back there?" She looked behind me and I felt at that moment she was a little frightened so I turned around and saw Fitz huffing and puffing and looking really angry.

"I will tell you why she is running" said Fitz. "It's because she is scared." "That's not true" said Sophie but let's just talk about this somewhere else not here" said Sophie calmly. "Fine" Fitz spat.

After they left Atlantis and Sophie teleported them somewhere else.

Sophie's POV

"Wow said keefe." "Not not wow what are we even doing here in the middle of nowhere." said Fitz angrily. "What we are doing here is sorting all this out that you seem to have."

"There's nothing to sort out Sophie and their never will be." "Yes there is and I am settling this here and now so quiet."

"Their now do you get it. Why does it always have to be about you sometimes why can't you understand that you weren't the only one in that relationship that's how you made me feel."

"How would you like it if I made you feel that way huh. I just really really hate you for what you did to me Fitz. Not the break up but what you did. I know this might be hard for you but you need too move on already it's gone on for to long now."

"Sophie i am so sor-." "No i don't want to hear it right know so just leave." After he left I broke down and passed out. My last thoughts at that moment was why does it always have to be me.

Keefe's POV

When Fitz left he left in tears only realizing what he had done. But after he left Sophie broke down and passed out. Oh shoot Sophie passed out I had to get her to Elwin and quickly.

Once we got to the healing center Elwin came running to me asking a bunch of questions I couldn't answer at the moment so he had me get on the cot next to Sophie's and gave me something to brake me out of my daze.

"Keefe. Keefe what happened to her this time, "asked Elwin "She passed out from exhaustion I think."

Okay here drink this and rest up. He gave me a sensidive and I knocked out.

Elwins POV

Everything seemed normal but I couldn't really understand what pushed her passed her limits to where she would pass out I couldn't ask keefe because I have him a sedative.

My only other option was to hail Mr.Forkle.

Mr.Forkle's POV

Well the good thing is is that their is nothing wong with her but Fitz is the one who pushed her to her limits. Which I am surprised. So let's wake them up I guess.

Sophie's POV

I woke up in the healing center with Keefe next to me and Mr.Forkle and Elwin looking at me and calling my name I tried to tell them that i was okay but nothing would come out and I saw the worried looks on their faces.

At that moment keefe woke up. "Hey foster you good" he said with sympathy. I tried to tell him yes I really did but nothing came out.

At that moment I tried to speak telepathically and passed out. All I remember is grabbing my head and keefe yelling.

Keefe's POV

I rushed to Sophie at that moment I knew something was really wrong but I didn't know what. "SOPHIE!" I yelled. What's wrong with her this isn't like her. Please just tell me what's wrong I need to know please. At that point I was in tears.

Author's note

Hello I hope everyone is doing good during this pandemic but I really hope your doing good stay healthy and keep washing your hands. Goodbye for now.