Chapter 1- intro

Hey! I'm Jordyn and I'm a freshman in high school. I left the love of my life, Alex, when I moved earlier this year. Anyways im 15 years old. Oh and my full name is Jordyn Rose Miller. Yeah dumb name I know but I sort of like it. Anyways I have no friends because of this stupid hoodie. It's Alex's hoodie. I'll never take it off until we meet again. We tried to text and have a long distance relationship but it doesn't work out like that for us. Anyways, I'm kind of a bad girl I would say. I vape, smoke, I've done drugs before, I drink a lot. Not an alcoholic but I do drink. Nobody knows but my family is very rich so I always have the new stuff but I'm very grateful. Nobody really notices me, I have the best grades in the whole mf school. My parents are usually gone for work so I have the house to myself. I listen to rap and rap only. Well, also some sad songs. I guess you could say I'm antisocial. I love video games, and play with my friends online. I used to have a brother who was two years older than me. He died last year due to a car crash. His name was Jaxon Rose Miller. His death has affected me massively, and had been the cause of my vaping, smoking, and drinking.

Shortcuts
A-Alex
J-Jordyn
C-Corlos
M-mom
D-dad
Bsf- best friend