cυм тraιnιng | naмĸooĸ

Jungkook is just trying to train Namjoon.

It's been hours and Namjoon is still in the same place he started. He had been a bad boy today, so now he was getting what he deserved.

Jungkook had roughly spanked Namjoon, tied his hands, put a cock ring and cock cage on him, shoved a vibrator into him on the highest setting, and sat him down on the couch.

"Wait until I finish this match," he said.

Well it's been about 5 matches later, Namjoon has gotten really sensitive and Jungkook is still playing.

"Ah~ Kookie please. I'll be a good boy. I promise!" Namjoon shook and jolted with sensitivity.

Namjoon was light headed. He felt floaty. Could barely comprehend anymore. Head full of Jungkook Jungkook Jungkook.

"Kookie~ Kookie Hyung, p-please! N-Need you. Want you."

Jungkook had finally broke. Namjoon had his slip ups when he would accidentally call one of the maknaes 'Hyung,' but Jungkook never thought it would happen to him.

"Oh it's Kookie Hyung now?" Jungkook leaned down, inches from Namjoon flushed face. "Well Hyung thinks you've been a good boy. Hyung will take care of you now."

Jungkook was now removing everything from Namjoon and taking him to have a nice bath.

"Baby don't fall asleep. Hyung needs you to be awake right now."

Namjoon whined. "Ah Kookie. Stop it. It was a slip up."

Jungkook kissed Namjoon and smiled, "yea yea. But it was a cute slip up."