cant think of title :((

idol bangtan bc i dont usually write them as idols

*lowercase intended*

hmmm bangtan very excited about finally getting a vacation so they go a bit wild? yea i like that idea.

bangtan are finally getting a vacation! though it's only a week off, it's been a very long awaited week! the boys have working their asses off, so it's no surprise they all got excited when they were told about their little vacation.

when i mean everyone was, everyone was.

okay maybe Seokjin and Yoongi didn't seem as excited, but they were! the two sat on the island barstools, watching the boys run around like crazy. Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were running around, probably playing tag. But where was Namjoon?

Well Namjoon decided to sit on the couch, giving up when trying to calm the four down. sure, he was excited too, but he wasn't the loud type, most of the time. he could be loud without realizing, but his teammates found it kind of endearing. Namjoon was just a big puppy in their eyes.

"Joonie! Come here!" Hoseok ran towards Namjoon with a bright smile on his face. He jumped on their very expensive couch, pulling Namjoon into a tight hug. He kissed all over Namjoon's face and neck, leavimg him flustered.

The youngest three, who all loved Namjoon very very very much, became a bit jealous. Seeing Namjoon not being kissed by them sparked something in them.

Seokjin and Yoongi seemed to notice this and looked at each other, smirking. They all loved Namjoon a shit ton. He was their everything! Though he was the leader - the head man - he was sometimes their baby. they'd treat him like he was the youngest at times.

"Namjoon, let's play a little game,'' Jimin smirked stalking towards him. He leaned down, putting his hands on Namjoon's sides. Namjoon, stiffening up, waited for Jimin to move. Soon, Namjoon was giggling. Jimin was tickling him. He knew Namjoon was ticklish! Was this his game?

Hoseok, Jungkook, and Taehyung also decided to join in, absolutely enjoying the sound of Namjoon's laughter. Seokjin and Yoongi smiled at all of them. Seeing all of them happy made them happy. Seeing the one's they loved having fun and laughing warmed their hearts. Thank god they had this week off.

☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

heyyy!! currently listening to butterfly prolouge mix might cry

um so this was a quickie. like i did this all in the same day which is very unexpected of me. but i actually kinda like the outcome, lets hope my feelings stay that way.

also while i was writing this, i turn my arm a way where my elbow was face the front. like facing the same direction as my face, and im pretty sure both my elbow and shoulder joint POPPED. like i felt the pop but i dont know which joint it was so im guessing both lol.

but yea this isnt proofread so dont flame me thx bye!!!