Chapter 3

Rosé Pov
When your a mafia and your recently married, you go out to party while your wife just minds her business. I'm in the closet looking for something to change. The room is huge.

Suddenly a maid comes in with a box in her hand

Maid: Sorry to bother you but your mother told me to give this to you

Rosé: Well thank you

She bows then leaves. I open the box and it's an outfit. I take it out and I realize what it is. A freaking lingerie. Well it's the only thing to use. I go to the bathroom and shower. I brush my teeth then put a little bit of makeup. I then put the outfit on.

Omg, I look fucking sexy

Omg, I look fucking sexy. I decide to go to bed because I don't want Taehyung to find me like this. I'm on my phone when I suddenly hear a door shut. It's Tae. I turn off the lamp and act like I'm sleeping. He comes in and closes the door. He goes to the bathroom and takes a shower. He comes out and he has a tower wrapped around his lower body. When he goes in the closet, I quietly get up to go to the kitchen and get water but when I'm at the door, he grabs my arms and pins me to the door.

Tae: Where do you think your going babygirl?

At least he's not drunk.

Rosé: T-The kitchen

Tae: Wearing that? Are you sure?

Rosé: Yes, can you let me go?

He shakes his head and smirks. He leans in and starts kissing me. I just stand their pinned because I'm not giving in.

Tae: Being hard to get huh? Well not for long

Warning: My smut is not good at all. If you don't like these things please move along.

He starts kissing me again but this time he goes down to my neck and starts sucking on it, it sent shivers down my back. I start to moan, and he smirks. He goes back to my lips and starts kissing again this time I respond, he takes the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth, exploring every part of it. I feel his hand go down to my thigh. He starts caressing it which sends me shivers. He takes off the cheetah coverer and I'm only left with the lingerie. He eyes me up and down and I smirk. I arch my back and he takes the chance to suck my throat leaving hickeys. I bite back a moan by covering my mouth. He looks at me and takes my hand off.