Chapter 10

Rosé Pov
We all stood there silent. I was about to say something but Taehyung spoke first.

Tae: I think it was the best, we were still young Rosé, we can't bring back time

I hesitate and look away. I want nothing to do with him but he won't let me go.

Jennie: Lets go

Suga: Sorry but you girls can't leave this household

Rosé: And why not?

J-Hope: Lets start with one question, are you guys married still?

Lisa: No! We left like 3 years ago!

RM:Incorrect, you girls didn't get a divorce

We turn to look at Jennie. Her eyes go wide.

Jisoo: You did it right?

Jennie: I did! We are divorced!

Jimin: We are not! We never signed anything

Rosé: I sware, Jennie call him for me

She calls him and passes the phone to me. He answers the call.

??: Hello? Jennie?

Rosé: No it's Rosé, I have a question

??: Of course, ask

Rosé: What papers did Jennie give you?

??: A house selling paper

I instantly hang up and throw Jennie the phone. She catches it.

Rosé: You gave him the wrong papers!

Jennie: But! How! I swear that Lisa was there to see it!

Lisa: Yes! I saw her! Unless- You!

Lisa instantly points at Suga. He smirks and turns to his friends.

Suga: Lets just say I overheard someone's conversation and took the matters into my hands without anyone knowing

Jisoo: Kill me! I'm not staying here!

Jin: But you are, take them away

Suddenly the maids grab us. I gasp.

Rosé: What the fuck! Don't touch me!

I grab her wrist and flip her. The girls do the same. The maids groan in pain.

Tae: You picked the wrong choice Rosé

Taehyung grabs my hand and starts pulling towards the house. I'm trying to get it away but he's holding me tight. He pulls me inside and takes me to a room. He closes the door. He throws me on the floor.

Rosé: What's your problem!

Tae: You're my problem! You left me and I loved you!

Rosé: You were the reason I left! If you had never done that we would have a family and be together right now!

Taehyung grabs my wrist and pushes me on the wall. He puts my hands above my head with one hand. He starts tracing my lip with his thumb.

Tae: Rosé, I was drunk, my secretary took advantage of that, I tried but I couldn't let loose

Rosé: Like I would believe you, I know you very well Taehyung, you couldn't resist fucking another woman

Tae: That is not true! I loved you! Only you! I had eyes for you only! And I still do!

He leans in and passionately kisses me. I try to release myself but he's to strong. I feel my lips moving with his.

Tae: You drive me crazy! Your so sexy and hard to resist! It's been a long time since I've seen your body

Rosé: We are not doing this Taehyung! Are you crazy!

Tae: Yes! Crazy for you! Rosé I love you!

Rosé: Taehyung! Do you even know what you're saying!?

He shuts me up by kissing me again. He goes down to my neck and starts sucking, leaving hickeys. I moan low. I goes up to my lips again as this time I can't hold back. I kiss him and he grins in the middle of it. He takes us both to the bed and he pushes me on it. He slowly hovers on top of me.

Tae: Enjoy it babygirl

He unbuttons his shirt and throws it. I start to admire his abs. His tan skin and perfect body.

Tae: It's better to take a picture

I chuckle and he kisses me. He unclasps my bra and it slowly falls off. He stares at my breast. He starts sucking my nipples. I can't stop myself from moaning. He goes down and takes my skirt off. He slowly takes off my pantie. He rubs my clit and starts sucking it. I start moaning. He puts two fingers. I arch my back and start moaning. He goes fast.

Rosé: Tae! I'm going to cum

Tae: Hold on baby

He takes his fingers out and I cum. He drinks it all and licks his fingers. I put the covers on.

Tae: Sex can wait, I only wanted to show you how easily I make a woman crazy for me

Rosé: Shut up! I wasn't planning on doing this but you have never been able to get off my mind

Tae: What can I say baby, I'm yours and only yours
End of Pov

Sorry if this story was short. I'm writing a new story! Hope you guys enjoyed it! See you in the next chapter!