Chapter 30

warning: graphic content. detailed.
_____

The news that Dazai just heard made him surprised and suddenly got weakened but knowing that he's carrying his son, he tried to take a grip. He don't know what to react but the sympathy and grief filled him. Like there's big concrete ball of hate for Mori just got break in an instant after knowing the news.

"I-I don't know what to say. When did..."

"You didn't ever heard of it? A week ago, so I tried to escape from Russia. Kouyou lend me hand. She actually want to help me but she just can't betray Mori so she was there for me when I'm carrying Fumiya in my womb. So we took the chance when Mori was suffering from illness and I didn't thought he's going to die..." Chuuya's tears fell and he tried to cover his face with his palms. Dazai used his other hand to caressed his back, the anger from his eyes turns sympathy. He hate it the most when he's in a sudden emotional break down.

Maybe he didn't tried to make these tears fell when Mori died. Only Dazai can see him cry like this.

And these was the tears that was being kept for years of being distanced from him.

"Where's Mori now?" Dazai asks, still he's concern for Mori who raised him well, too.

"At Port Mafia's HQ. He's being crimated and his ash urn was still there..." Chuuya faced him and there's no tears anymore. Just some traces of dried tears that's been wiped.

Dazai just then realize that President Fukuzawa wasn't here at the festival because he might be there.

He even didn't saw President at the office for entire week and that made the Agency wonder. But after knowing the news, now he knows. And he might tell the others about this  next time.

He mights ruin the festival where everyone's off to work and enjoying the moment.

Dazai's feelings is now in a chaos while thinking about Mori, his eyes felt heavy but he fought the urge to cry instead he comforted his lover.

"I think I'll just visit tomorrow..."

"Anytime. His ash will always there at his room."

"So, who's the superior now?"

"You mean the boss?" Chuuya gave him a meaningful look.

"It can't be..."

"Before his last breath, he told Kouyou that the Port Mafia will temporarilly in disband. And..." Chuuya looked at his son Fumiya, "And wait for this little guy to grow..."

"Chuuya, no. Fumiya can't."

"I know. I really don't know. But Kouyou will hide this dicision from Port Mafia and told them that she will be their superior from now on. But I just feel so guilty. It was Mori's last wish."

"But Chuuya..."

"Don't worry. You know I can't let that happen. I want Fumiya to grow away from violence."

Dazai sighed in relieve and hugged them again, "that's a relief..." and then he smiled.

"Anyway, where's Atsushi-kun?" Dazai suddenly asks to change the atmosphere as Chuuya gave him a meaningful look. "Ah..."

"Shut up. Let those kids grow."

"So he's with Ryuu? Ugh. Why life is so unfair? They're seeing each other whenever they want while we're apart from each other for damn 2 years. How unfair..."

"But we have a child now. Can you just shut up! It already happened!"

Dazai sighed and just leaned an inch away and wandered his eyes around,