Chapter 1

Beep.

Finally first period is over only 7 more classes until I can go home. This place is driving me crazy, for one you have to wear a uniform and if your one minute late for class you have to sit in a classroom with the other people that were late the whole class period.

"Hey Paul we still hitting the club tonight," my best friend Staci said wrapping her arm around my shoulder. 

"You know it meet me down the road from my house." I said walking to my locker. She walks with me hyping up how lit its going to be tonight. When we reached my locker I tuned her out and got my books. 

"Are you listening to me!" Staci yelled in my ear. I slammed my locker door shut and looked at her after a minute I flicked her forehead. 

Beep.

I grabbed my bag and walked to class. It's gonna be a long day.

                                                                   Time Skip To The Club

When we got to Magic this club that serves underage kids it was packed like a line around the corner which considering this place is in the middle of the lot that's a lot of people. 

Staci and I strolled up to the front of the line and the bouncer looked at us and let us in. When we walked through the door I heard a bunch of complaining and as bad as it is to say I'm glad Staci's doing the owners son and it helps that we come here a lot as well.

Walking to the bar I ordered us a couple shots to get us in the partying mood. After about 1 hour we were pretty tipsy and dancing with each other until I saw him.

Tall, maybe 6'2, pretty white teeth and everything I like. He started walking towards me and I stared at him until he was a foot away. 

"Hey I'm Kelly what's your name," he smiled at me and I was still staring at him I think I started drooling.

"Hello you okay," he snapped in my face. I snapped out of it and smiled at him.

"I'm Paul," We shook hands. 

"So Paul can I buy you a drink," he held out his hand and I took it. We went to the bar and ordered our drinks and found a empty corner. We talked about ourselves. He told me he was in his freshmen year of college and I told him I was in senior year of high school. 

We talked for about a hour before we exchanged numbers and Staci dragged me out of there.

"So I see you had fun does he go to another school."

"He is a freshman in college."

"Look at you got you a hot college boy so lucky," she sighs.

"Well you are in some sort of relationship with the owners son of Magic," I said. She can get in the club whenever she wants.

"Well he's alright for now but its just something casual." I rolled my eyes. We started making our way home good thing she lives a block away from me. 

After I walked her home cause I am a gentleman I started running to my house hoping my parents where at a business party considering it was 3 in the morning and sometimes they didn't get home til 5.  When I got to the house I saw the lights were off so I quietly opened the door and went to my room. When I closed my door and turned on the light I saw my dad sitting on the bed.

Crap.