Chapter 2

"Where have you been," he said looking at me as I stayed as close to the door as possible.

"I was with Staci doing some work for class," I was nervous because my dad is kind of unpredictable. One minute he would be proud of me and the next he's literally at my throat telling me what I'm going to do.

"How funny because I actually have a friend that says they saw you in a club for the last 5 hours talking to some guy," he started standing up.

I started moving to the side "I was at Staci's house studying I swear it," I was close to my bathroom and he was coming closer to me.

"Well if you say you were studying I guess you were studying," he walked past my desk and picked up my lamp. I immediately ran to the bathroom but the lamp hit me in the back before I could get through the door. 

I screamed and locked myself in the bathroom. I got in my bathtub and curled up while my dad was yelling and hitting the door.

"You good for nothing f** I'll kill you," I cover my ears and curl into the smallest ball in the bath tub.

This went on for an hour. When the banging finally stopped I got out of the bath tub and went to my cupboard pulling out my blanket and pillow. I'm glad I always keep it in here. I hit a button behind my mirror and a little compartment containing my spare phone, charger, and a bag of chips and a 2 liter. I set up my bath tub and cuddled in a ball watching Netflix on my phone.

Ding

I see a message pop on my screen from Kelly.

Kbae: Whts up

Luvbug: jst watchin Netflix wbu

Kbae: thinking of you

I blushed and didn't know what to say.

Kbae: I got you blushing don't I

Luvbug: No I just went to the bathroom don't think you special

Kbae: I am special baby 

Kbae: you wanna hang out tmrrw 

Luvbug: What we gonna do

Kbae: I was thinking we hit the mall and I take you out to eat

Luvbug: ok so you trynna spoil me 

Luvbug: pick me up at 12 tmorrw (address)

I saw that he read the message and went back to Netflix, somehow I fell asleep. 

"Sir are you in there," I groaned as I heard a knock on the door. I realized I was still in the bathroom. I unlocked the door and saw Fray my maid at the door.

"Sorry sir I didn't know you were asleep," she walked in and gathered my mess from the bathroom. I checked the time on my phone and saw it was only 10am. I walked over to my closet and picked out my outfit for today. 

                                                                                   Time Skip

Kbae: I'm pulling up to the gate

Luvbug: ok I'm coming out

I grabbed my phone and wallet and ran to the gate. The guard in the booth saw me and opened the gate. I got into the car and he turned around and we were off to the mall.

Walking around with Kelly has been fun he lets me pick which place to go into and bought me stuff. All I have to do is look at him with puppy dog eyes and he's like putty. Sadly the day is coming to an end. We went to Outback for dinner which he paid for and he dropped me off at the gate.

"Thanks for everything," I said giving him a hug and a peck on the cheek. I start going towards the house. He grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"When can I see you again," he said pulling me into a hug with his head in my neck placing kisses all over it.

"Whenever you want you got my number," I close my eyes when he sucked on my neck. I'm sure he probably left a mark.

"Next weekend we'll go on a real date," he mumbled on my neck. He pulled back and looked at my face we stared into each others eyes.

"This wasn't a date," I asked.

"It can if you want it to be," he smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. 

"Well it's a date now leave so I can get my beauty sleep," I gathered my bags and he gave me a peck on the lips. 

"Dream of me beautiful," he said getting in his car and I blushed walking through the gates as I hear him drive away.

I know it's been awhile and I'm currently working on finishing Protecting Landon and this book.