Chapter 5

Sabine tapped her finger on the console, frustrated over Ezra's clue. There were a lot of jungle planets in the galaxy, and very few of them maintained any sort of balance between natural peace and natural chaos. The three most prominent planets that came to mind were Umbara, Teth, and Felucia.

        Ahsoka handed the exasperated Mandalorian a mug of freshly-brewed tea and sat down, sipping her own drink. "Any discoveries?"

     "No", Sabine groaned after taking a glug, "I can only think of three planets. Umbara is a sunless hellscape full of vicious animals, and the native humanoids aren't exactly friendly. Teth is generally quiet aside from the occasional firefight between bounty hunters, and Felucia... I don't have enough knowledge of Felucia."

    "I do", Ahsoka suddenly said, "It was quite the hotspot of activity during the Clone Wars."

    The Togruta's mind flashed with memories of everything that happened to her on that planet over the course of several years. Everything from the battle that got her put on guard duty in the Temple library to the battle that led to her getting kidnapped by Trandoshan sport hunters.

      "Peace... and chaos... I think we just solved the riddle."

    Sabine smiled. "Then let's get going."

     Ahsoka started up the shuttle and lifted off from Nevarro.

    Little did they know, another ship took off shortly after, following them out of the at sphere and into hyperspace.

    Sorry about the shorter chapter. This was just more of a filler bit so we can get to the more exciting parts. But it looks like we have another mystery on our hands. Who is this mysterious stranger following our intrepid heroes?