One Last Time

jUST WATCHED THE RECENT EPISODES AND MY K O K O R O

Might upload the next chapter soon! Ouo
- - -
Final Day

Hanako has agreed to let Y/N enjoy her final day alone. She wanted to spend each and every moment genuinely, savoring each second she could have. No wisps followed her today.

~

Recess...

"Fight back, you twig!"

"Raiko-kun, please get out of my sight."

Y/N stopped midwalk at the sound of two voices echoing down the hallway. She had just returned early from the canteen, finishing recess quickly.

The voices. One of her former bully, the other a female; she sounded deadpan and cold.

"Find someone else to pick on," the girl drawled. "You're a waste of my time."

"I'll kill you for not letting me in the broadcasting club! You're ugly, brainless, idiotic-"

"AHEM." Y/N stepped into the light.

Raiko turned to her, eyes slits. Y/N shrank back just a little.

"Idiotic and b-brainless? Raiko-kun, p-please quit talking to yourself..."

Although her legs felt like jelly, she confronted her former bully with her chin held high.

"Get outta' my sight, Y/N." He growled.

"Now that's enough." The green-haired girl said flatly. She slowly began to walk towards Y/N.

Raiko gripped her wrist. The girl stiffened.

"Fight me!" He demanded.

"F-Fight me!" Y/N stammered.

Even the girl looked surprised. She had assumed Y/N would run away by then, by her shaky and introverted facade.

"Oh really?" Raiko sneered. "What can you do?"

"Oh I don't know!" Y/N's hands curled into shaky fists. "Wh-Why don't you ask Tobero?"

Raiko's fighting stance faltered a little in fear. Even he knew what happened to the notorious bully (got sent to the clinic with a twisted ankle and bruised arm.)

"Fine..." He grumbled. "I don't want to mess with you. You're a waste of time, anyway!"

The girl and Y/N watched in silence as Raiko crossly walked away.

"Hey..." the green-haired girl said slowly. Y/N turned to face her. She was a bit taller, with half-lidded eyes and a monotonous expression.

"....I have something to ask."

Y/N was taken aback by how calm she was. She herself felt like she'd faint in front of Raiko.

"What's your name, by any chance?"

Y/N perked up.

"Y/N L/N!"

"I see," the green-haired girl nodded. "My name is Sakura. Thank you, by the way."

She quietly walked past Y/N. Unbeknownst to her, she slipped a black paper crane down her pocket.

'Well, Tsukasa. I've found you a playmate.'

~

Lunch...

"Y/N!!!"

"Kou....?"