"Come on, darlin'. Make Daddy cum. I'm almost there. Uggh, so much better than your mother."

Emma shot up from her sleep, her green eyes wide in fear. She slipped out of bed, her shaky legs providing little stability on the cold tiled floor.

She made her way into the bathroom. The young woman avoided looking in the mirror already knowing what she was going to see: red rimmed eyes; dried tear tracks on her cheeks; and pale skin (well paler than usual).

Emma cranked the dial of  the shower to hot and began to undress. Her sleep shirt stuck to her body like a second skin due to the excessive sweat she released from her nightmare. Once she was finally undressed, she slipped inside the shower. Her skin turned red as soon as her body made contact with the boiling water. She was fine with this, and quickly coated her rag in soap and scrubbed away hoping to rid her body of that horrid reality of a nightmare.

She knew it was impossible. It has been almost 17 years since the last time that happened. 20 for that particular memory and she still could feel his hands all over her skin- rough and unwanted.

It was almost an hour until the blonde finally stepped out of the shower not because she was satisfied with her level of cleanliness but because the scorching water became lukewarm.

Emma wrapped her towel around her body and began to dry off as she made her way through her small apartment to her even smaller bedroom. The rent in Manhattan is pretty expensive just to live in a shoebox.

Emma rifled through her drawers to get a pair of underwear and a bra. As she put them on, she felt the first sun rays of the day slip through the cracks of her curtains and onto her back indicating that the sun finally rose putting the time at approximately 6-6:30. Therefore, her alarm should be going off in 3, 2, 1.

The sound of Wake Me Up blasted through her relatively quiet apartment. She grabbed her phone to turn off the alarm before her cranky New York neighbors curse her out.

When she looked at the date, she squealed louder than the alarm itself. It was April 4. The day she would start working with Manhattan SVU detectives at the 1-6 precinct. Home of Detective Olivia Benson.

With that Emma rushed to her closet, looking for the best outfit in order to make a good impression on the senior detective. The blonde knew that her usual white tshirt, jeans, and worn leather jacket would not do, especially being on the same squad as the Olivia Benson.

She grabbed a pair of black slacks- one out of the 3 she owned- and a green button up blouse that was both modest and made her eyes pop. She slipped on a pair of low heeled black boots that she knew she could run in just in case.

She then looked in the mirror to see how the outfit caked together. It looked nice to her, and she just hoped Detective Benson thought the same.

As she continued to observe herself in the mirror, she realized that the knotted mess she called hair wasn't done either. So she rushed to the bathroom and grabbed her wide tooth comb to detangle her hair. Then she grabbed some curling cream, squeezed a big flop into her hand, and ran it through her blonde hair. She hoped that whatever deity or spirit that was up there was on her side today.

By some miracle they were, but her breath wasn't. The green eyed girl took a gulp of some of her mouth wash seeing as how despite rising early, she was now running late and had no time to actually brush her teeth. After swishing and gargling and some burning, Emma was finally done.

"I so hope this doesn't become a normal occurrence," she said to herself after rushing out and gathering everything that she needed.

I was bored #thankstoquarantine so it seems I have another book to add to my collection of things that may never get finished. But tell me what you think. Vote and Comment.

If I do continue this story, the ages of the women specifically Olivia won't be consistent with their respective show. And it would take place during season 13 but some of the cases won't be the same and a few characters may be substituted or taken out