Chapter 1

"Do I really have to marry the Park brat?" asked Jungkook, getting annoyed.

"Yes you do son. It's the only way we can merge our companies." said Jungsoek, Jungkook's father.

"But we're already successful, I don't get why we need them." Jungkook hated their idea of marrying anyone besides Taehyung.

"Son we need their international connections and I know you're resisting because of that Taehyung... look you can still keep him-"

"I plan to."

Jungsoek sighed, rubbing his temples and wondering why did he have to have such a stubborn son.

"Fine! Keep him but you're marrying Jimin and that's final and you can use him any way you want and get rid of him in a year or so by then the Park stock will be ours." said Jungsoek, grinning like a psychotic fool.

"I don't give a shit what happens to that Park brat I'm not even gonna waste my time by using him... I have Taehyung for all my needs. But whatever, I'll marry him as long as I get my reward for this fucking inconvenience of a marriage." said Jungkook, standing up to leave his father's office, not waiting for his father's pathetic excuse of a voice.

"Fuck!" Jungkook cursed as he to his car in the parking lot.
To say that he was angry about the situation would be an understatemant, he was fucking pissed to say the least. But he knew his father was a greedy man and he would have to wait for his father to step down as CEO to start taking action, but again it made him laugh because everyone seems to be clueless to the fact that he is Killerbunny, south Korea's most deadliest gang leader.

"That stupid excuse of a father doesn't know who the fuck he's dealing with!" Jungkook chuckled before entering his car.
"I just hope Taehyung listens to me and knows that this is just business nothing more." said Jungkook as he drove away.

At the Park Mansion.

Jimin was angry after his father told him the news about the arranged marriage and business merge but he understood that this was simply business and he would try to be civil with his future husband.

"Are you sure you're okay about this Jimin?" asked Mr. Park.

"Well father, it's not like I have a choice in the matter but I understand." said Jimin, slumping his shoulders.

"Dont do that my son. I know you don't like the situation but they are good people and its mutually beneficial okay?"

"Okay dad, so when is the wedding?"

"Tomorrow."

"WHAT?!?! How do you expect me to be ready for a wedding tomorrow?"

"Dont worry son, it's all been handled. After that, you'll have everything I have."

"I don't want everything you have dad. I need you in my life, that's all."

"I know son and I need you too but I'll always be here okay? Now promise to be a good husband and dont bite off his dick."

"Oh my God daaad~"

"What?"

"How can you say that?"

"What? I said nothing wrong and make lots of babies I want grandkids Jimin!"

"Holy shit dad! I'm gonna go to bed. Good night." said Jimin, running up the stairs, laughing all the way to his bedroom.

"Good night son".

At Jungkook's penthouse.

"Come on Tae baby it's just business and I couldn't give a shit about that Park brat okay? I only love you." said Jungkook.

"So what? Now am I supposed to share you with him?" asked Taehyung.

"No baby no-"
Jungkook's phone vibrated in his pocket.

"Hold on Tae."

Forgot to tell ya the wedding is tomorrow be at the Park hotel conference room at 8 Sharp and don't bring your boyfriend.

Your Father.

"What the actual fuck?!"

"What?"

"I'm getting married tomorrow and this bastard only tells me now!" said Jungkook, throwing his phone on the floor smashing it to pieces.

"Fuck! But you know the sooner you begin this sham of a marriage of yours, the sooner you get to end it." said Taehyung, straddling Jungkook on the couch.

"Awww is my baby jealous?" cooed Jungkook.

"Nope. I just want you to fuck me before you get married, that's all."

"Its not like we gonna stop once I get married."

"True."

"Now let's go to the bedroom and let me show how much I love you."

"Yes....sir."

"I feel bad for you Park Jimin."

I'm not gonna write smut for taekook sorry this a jikook

I honestly don't know why I started this but I have a clear idea where it's going.

Mimi💕💕

Edited by: amazing_alaska001