Chapter 23

"I'm disappointed in you, Doctor." Jungkook sighed as Hosoek handed him a tablet.

Jungkook showed the doctor the headlines.

"See what you did? Did you know my wife had an anxiety attack because of this shit and you put my daughter's life in danger? The first time I had to feel my daughter move was because of the stress she was feeling from her mother, do you know how that feels?!?" Jungkook shouted at the doctor, who shook her head pathetically. Jungkook clicked his tongue tapping a few times on the tablet.

"So here I thought that you're just an over concerned doctor, but I thought no, she wouldn't throw away her career, pension and all her hard work for nothing! Then I had my guys do a little digging around....and guess what they found, huh?" Jungkook threw the tablet aside and took out his gun, he motioned for Hosoek to ungag the doctor.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, I don't know who he is, he just told what to do and the money would be paid into my account. I meant no harm. I thought I was saving a baby from an abusive moth-- ah!" Jungkook slapped her so hard her lips split.

"I'm the reason he was depressed and suicidal, but you forgot where the line between doctor and patient, it is none of your business what happens with my wife and daughter, and to top it off, you had to use my son in your sick games." Jungkook cocked his gun and the Doctor peed on herself.

"Thats fucking disgusting" said Hosoek.

"Please don't kill me, I'll give you all that money and retract my statement, please" the Doctor begged.

"It's a bit too late for that, I don't need your money, do I look look like a peasant to you?" Jungkook brought the gun to her head. " The damage has already been done, see you in Hell bitch"

BANG! Jungkook shot her once in between her eyes, killing her instantly.

He handed the gun to Hosoek. "Can you clean it for me? It's not firing like it used to."

Hosoek nodded taking the gun. "Yeah sure, I'll what I can do or you could just buy another one"

Jungkook shook his head. "Nope, me and this baby got history, you know? We been through a whole lot of shit together.I'm leaving, thanks for getting her, like so much shit is happening all at once; I feeling like I'm losing my mind" Jungkook said releasing a frustrated sigh.

Hosoek gave him a comforting shoulder squeeze. "You got us with you and you know I've never involved myself in your personal affairs and whatnot but.....You should probably take better care of your wife."

Jungkook wiped his hands, nodding. "Yeah I know, I plan on doing just that"

"Good coz I'm not planning on losing another God- child because of you" said Hosoek, Jungkook smiled bitterly.

"Who told you that, that title will be yours?" Jungkook asked teasing Hosoek. But he knew the pair never liked the way he was treating Jimin but because Jungkook is their boss and made them everything that they are today, they couldn't do anything.

"Well, I know that me and my hubby have guns, knives, explosives and most importantly....over a 1000 ways to kill whoever takes our titles and besides, who better to protect the little princess when you can't?"

Jungkook smiled nodding. "  No need to pitch to me, I'm pretty sure she'll be well protected with you as god-parents but I don't know if Jimin will want to make the Kim's her other god-parents. But it's fine I guess, we'll be laying Jungmin to rest later today, I'd originally planned to do this tomorrow but due to that bitch running her mouth, I had to change plans so we can accommodate the press conference tomorrow" Jungkook said, Hosoek nodding saying both he and Yoongi we'll be there. Jungkook waved him good bye and left.

Jungkook arrived in the evening around the same time Jungmin' s tiny coffin was brought to the mansion.

Jungkook went and changed his clothes, wearing all black after that he knocked on Jimin's door to tell him to get ready and headed downstairs to wait for Jimin.

After 10 minutes Jimin was down, walking down the stairs with Roselyn, the maid temporarily looking after Jimin until his living care giver came.

Hosoek and Yoongi arrived shortly, they too wearing all black, they came with a bouquet of flowers.

They greeted Jimin, who greeted them back softly. Although they still scared him, they kept him company in the hospital when jungkook couldnt be there, they had voiced that they didntn like what jungkook was doing to him and would help make things better and safer for him and the baby, even from Jungkook himself.

Jimin was trying to keep his feelings in check as to not trigger another attack but it was not easy.

He walked besides Roselyn, who was holding his elbow to steady him as the walked on the cobblestone pathway that lead to the Rose Garden.

When they reached the garden, Jungmin's little coffin was already in the ground covered by a tombstone already, Jungkook asked the undertaker to work as fast as possible, he didn't want Jimin to see their son's tiny coffin out of fear that it would trigger another attack.

Jimin still broke down when he saw the tombstone with Angel cherubs on it.

He knelt on the tombstone, apologizing over and over again, he cried asking his son to forgive him.

Noone's eyes were dry, even Roselyn who just started working for the couple cried, the scene was painful to watch.

Eventually Jungkook helped Jimin stand up, they all said farewell to their little prince and left, Jimin didn't want to leave had to, for the safety of Jungmin's sister he had to walk away.

After seeing the pain her bosses felt Roselyn decided never to leave Jimin and to always by his side to ensure a safe delivery and his well-being, she was gonna think of way to make sure the care giver was out of the way.

You gonna be fine Jimin just hang in there and keep looking good but like stop attacking me also tell your husband to hold the fuck up on the hotness.

Look at what a dug up in my gallery 😂😂😂 I forgot I had this like legit.

A new character will come into place, someone from Jimin's side.

Lemme hear your theories.

But they ain't coming to help.

I'm so tired I wrote Forced to be with you + Alpha's Mute + One Night Stand with a Mafia boss at the same time.

Y'all better feed my kink.

Mimi💕