anything but predictable.

(NAME'S) EYES began to open, the cold air touching her toes, making shivers run up her spine. The sound of tiny feet running up to her bed can be heard.

"Good morning, Oliver" said (Name), picking up and holding her dog Oliver in her arms. She place a gentle kiss on his forehead. The dog leaped up, licking (Name's) (skin colour) cheeks. The young woman giggles at her companion's actions.

Though it was still early in the morning, 7:27, she got up to get ready for the day. She walked over to her closet and grabbed her outfit that she had picked out the night before.

Just a simple, yet cute outfit. She didn't want her outfit to 'pop out'. She disliked having people's attention on her. It makes her feel a bit overwhelmed.

Since her bathroom was located in her room, she didn't have to walk all the way outside or downstairs to get there.

Her (favorite colour) towel was hung up on the drying rack. (Name) had recently moved here which means that she wasn't from Jacksonville Florida, she came all the way from New Jersey.

Her favorite rooms were her bathroom and bedroom. One time, when she invited a few friends over they said, 'It's like your house screams Vintage!'

After she took a shower, she changed into her outfit. She walked downstairs to the kitchen to make herself a nice breakfast to start off a good day.

(Name) took out some ingredients to make pancakes out of the cabinets. She began to make pancakes. After finishing, she went over to her fridge and pulled out a jar of honey that her parents gave her as a little 'leaving home' gift.

She also made some (milked/black) coffee. She sat on the stool and began to eat her breakfast. Oliver ran up and barked at her as soon as he saw her grab a piece of bacon. (Name) began to giggle as she looked down at her impatient dog.

"Patience is a virtue, Oliver. But since I love you, you can have one!" She moved the piece of bacon back and forth to tease the puppy. He bit the piece, which made her jump a bit.

She smiled at him and continued to eat her breakfast. (Name) looked at the time, and realized she only had about half an hour left to get to work on time, which worried her since she had to take the bus to get there.

She quickly ran upstairs to grab her bag, which included her work uniform, and a few other things, but the most important thing in there is her journal. Her most prized possession. It included a few short stories and poems that she wrote.

She quickly swung the bag over her shoulder and grabbed her phone. She looked at Oliver, and placed a kiss on his nose. She walked downstairs and put her shoes on and headed out the door.

She walked quickly, trying to make it to the bus stop. Ah, (Name) was lucky. She made it on time, but as she went inside she realized something. Every one-seater was taken, except for one, it was a two-seater. A seat next to a man with brown hair, he looked to be around her age.

She decided to be brave and ask to sit there. She doesn't like standing, it makes her dizzy. She gently tapped his shoulder, making the man look up at her. "Umm, is it okay if I sit here? It seems all the other one-seaters are taken. And I don't like standing." She chuckled nervously.

"Ah sure, here sit down!" He moved the bag that was taking the seat. "Thank you very much!" She took a seat and placed her bag on her lap. (Name) began to feel nervous, she's sitting next to a man that she doesn't even know!

She decides to takes her journal, pen and earbuds out of her bag. She plugged the earbuds into her phone and played her playlist called 'Happy and Smiley :)' The song Honesty by Pink Sweat$ began to play.

She hummed softly to the song. Her foot tapping. She began to sing along to the song while writing, not realizing that the person next to her is listening.

She said, "What if I drive deep? Would you come in after me? Would you share your flaws with me? Let me know."

I told her, "Thinking is all wrong. Love will happen when it wants. I know it hurts sometimes, but don't let it go.

Cause I want you, I want you, I want-I want you.

The sound of her soothing voice caught the man's attention. He looked over to her, she saw this action and felt nervous. A faint blush spread across the female's cheeks. She removed the earbuds off her ears.

"Ah, I'm sorry. I just really like this song haha.." The man chuckled at her, "It's fine, you sing so well." She looked over at him and smiled. That maybe the only time a stranger complimented her.

"Oh, my name's Albert, what about you?" "My name is (Name), nice to meet you." She extended her hand for him to shake. He gladly placed his hand in hers to shake. Albert peeked over and saw that she was writing something.

Meet me...

He could only easily read the first sentence due to her neat handwriting. "I see you like to write." The girl was surprised at his words, noticing he read her poem. "Yeah, I love writing when I'm either bored or nervous, I always wanted to become a writer."

She looked up at him, he looked at her too. It's like her eyes were calling to him, her shining (eye colour) orbs, her soft rose tinted cheeks.

Her soft features amazed him. 'How can a girl be so lovely close up?' , he asked himself. Albert didn't know why, but he felt the urge to touch her cheek and pull her in for a kiss. He knew it was a wrong thing to feel, he just met the woman.

The moment was soon stopped by the sound of the bus stopping. It was her stop, she got up and waved at him. 'Goodbye Albert, it was a pleasure to meet you. I hope to see you again sometime." He thought those were the last words he would hear from her.

"Same here, take care." Albert flashed a smile. Once she had left, he realized he had the greatest opportunity to give her his number. He felt disappointed at the thought.

An image of her appeared in his head, making him feel like his stomach was doing backflips.

Albert looked down and noticed that there was a paper there. It was the poem that he saw her writing.

Meet me
Where the falling stars live.
I'll wait for you
day and night.

Albert felt as if the poem was written for him. He hoped to see her again sometime, somewhere, someday.