just some coffee and confidence.

Albert of course, thought it was a strange feeling at first. The warmth of her hand seemed to have made his heart flutter.

He glanced over to her and he saw a strand of her hair falling onto her face. He had the urge to place it behind her ear.

Once they arrived to the bus stop, they sat on the bench. (Name) took her phone from her bag. She turned it on and went to her contact information, then giving the phone to Albert.

"Here, add me to your contacts. We can talk more often." Albert was a bit surprised, he was planning to ask her. Nevertheless, he took her suggestion.

He set your contact on his phone, then sent her a message that read, Set this as my icon.

The girl giggled, "Aw, your dog is so cute!" He chuckled, "Do you have a dog?" She nodded and turned her phone on again, going into her gallery and scrolling to find a picture. She showed him a picture of her dog.

He looked over to her and caught a glimpse of the dog

He looked over to her and caught a glimpse of the dog. "His name is Oliver, he's only a year old. He's still cute though." She wasn't wrong, the puppy was cute.

"Maybe you can come over sometime, you can meet him." Albert nodded, a smile crept onto his face.

The bus had arrived, the girl jumped off the bench as Albert stood up. They both made their way inside the bus. There were two open seats next to each other.

They sat down, (Name) sat next to the window. That's her favorite spot. She took her earbuds out of her bag and plugged them in her phone. Once again, playing her playlist, all smiles :)

A song that she deeply adored was playing, I love you 3000 by Stephanie Poetrie.

Albert peeked over her shoulder, his breath hitting sensitive spots, her ears and neck. Which caused her to shiver and let out a whimper.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to see what you were listening too." He apologized frantically. "It's fine, m-my ears and neck are just v-very sensitive." She stuttered, he thought her sudden shyness was a bit cute.

She handed him an earbud, he took it and placed it in his ear. She played the song, humming to the song and tapping her foot to the rythem.

Baby take my hand.
I want you to be my husband.
Cause' you're my iron man
and I love you 3000.

Baby take a chance.
Cause' I want this to be something,
straight out of a Hollywood movie.

See you standing there.
In your hulk outerwear.
And all I can think,
is where is the ring.

Cause' I know you wanna ask.
Scared the moment will pass.
I can see it in your eyes.
Just take me by surprise.

And all my friends, they tell me they see.
You're planning to get on one knee.
But I want it to be out of the blue.
So make sure I have no clue.
When you ask.

Baby take my hand
I want you to be my husband.
Cause' you're my iron man
and I love you 3000.

Baby take a chance
Cause' I want this to be something
straight out of a Hollywood movie.

Albert was impressed by how well (Name) could sing, she had a beautiful voice. Yet, she didn't realize that.

When she had finished the song, Albert clapped silently. She looked over, smiling at him. His presence made her feel something, but she doesn't know what it is.

"You know, you have a great voice." She giggled at his compliment. "Thank you." Heat rose to her cheeks.

The bus had arrived to the stop. They got up and headed to the coffee shop. When they entered the shop, one of (Name's) co-workers waved at her.

 When they entered the shop, one of (Name's) co-workers waved at her

His name was Adrian, he worked behind the counter. She waved back of course. He winked at her. He was obviously teasing her, since she was with Albert.

Albert felt a bit angry, he didn't understand why. He just brushed it off, Albert ordered an ice coffee and (name) ordered a (favorite coffee or tea).

They sat down and tried to make conversation. They wouldn't enjoy uncomfortable silence.

"So, you're not from here?" Albert asked. "No, I moved here from New Jersey." Albert was intrigued.

"I grew up there, I wanted a bit of a change. It made a big difference too. I scored myself a good house and a nice job with great co-workers like Adrian" She smiled and pointed to Adrian.

Adrian smiled at her and she turned around and looked at Albert, giving him a smile and a peace sign.

He blushed at the sudden gesture. "Is he just a friend?" He asked, regretting it. She was confused as to why he would ask. "Yeah, I can't be more than friends with him." She chuckled.

"Why?"

"Because he's gay."

There it was. The akward silence had begun. Good thing she broke it in time. "I'm not interested in anyone though. What about you?"

She hoped it wasn't too personal for him to answer. "Me either." She was relieved with his response.

They kept conversing with each other. They finished their coffee and left. They then wait for the bus once again. Two seaters again.

She listened to music, letting him wear the other earbud. Easily by Bruno Major played. It was a pretty soft song. Which caused the girl to feel tired.

Her eyelids began to feel heavy. Her body weight feeling light. She placed her head on his shoulder. Albert felt the weight on his shoulder.

He looked over, he saw the sleeping figure of (Name). Her lips opened slightly, mumbling and making small noises.

He had no choice but to stay awake now. He didn't want to miss the stop. He did something that took a lot of self-confidence to do.

He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, "Sleep well, (Name)."