Chapter 17 😺will he say yes 😺

Chris POV

I was watching anime waiting for Chandler kind of missing him because I'm so used to seeing him right in the morning and I haven't yet. When all of a sudden there was a knock on my door. So I paused my show got up and answer the door and when I did let me tell you I almost passed out from what I saw.

Chandler POV

I knocked on the door then got down on one knee and opened up the ring box and waited for Christopher to answer the door. When he answered the door he looks like he was gonna pass out in that kind of worried me. But I'm committed to do this because I have the courage and confidence to do it right now.

C: Chandler
Chan: Christopher You're my best friend my partner in crime you're the one person I count on most. Your always there for me when I need you. I know we have only been dating a little less than a year. But I realized these past three days with you taking care of me. I want that for the rest of my life I also want to be able to take care of you. I love you Christopher Tyson with all my heart will you please do me the honor of becoming mine. Will you please marry me Christopher.

Right after those words left my mouth I realized that I made him cry and that just made me feel bad.

C: yes I will marry you Chandler

I got up and put the ring on his finger. I kissed him then I gave him a hug.

Right after we let go Jake came walking over

Right after we let go Jake came walking over. He handed me the food I bought for Chris.

C: Jake what are you doing here
Jake: i've been here the whole time.
Chan: thank you Jake
Jake: you're welcome Chandler I'll send you the video.

Jake POV

The moment Chandler got out of the car I followed him. I was very careful of where I was so that Chris wouldn't see me when he opened the door. As I'm listening to Chandler and everything that he saying to Chris it almost makes me want to cry because it's so sweet. Right after Chandler put the ring on Chris's hand I came out of hiding handed Chandler the food for Chris and congratulated them. I am so happy for both of them they make the cutest couple I've ever seen.

Jake: i'll see you too lovebirds later
Chan: thanks again Jake and please do not tell anybody
Jake: I promise I won't anyway it's not my good news to share.
C: bye Jake

I walked off got in the car the moment I started the car I got a phone call from Jimmy

Phone Convo

Jake: what's up Jimmy
Jim: nothing I was just wondering if you had talk to Chris lately on how Chandler is doing.
Jake: Chandler is doing fine we just had breakfast together.
Jim: oh that's good to hear
Jake: why didn't you just call Chris. Don't tell me you're having issues about being around Chris and Chandler together again.
Jim: I don't know Jake
Jake: well you better get over that right quick because if you don't you're going to cause issues and problems not only with Chandler and Chris but with Chris and yourself and it will also most likely get you hurt.
Jim: why do you say that it will get me hurt.
Jake: because Jimmy I know what Chris said to you when you told him you were in love with Chandler. You also said you would never jeopardize their relationship or jeopardize your friendship with Chris so i'd advise you to get the hell over it real quick.
Jim: do you know something don't you?
Jake: it's not my business to tell so even if I did I wouldn't tell you anything.
Jim: they're engaged aren't they
Jake: I don't know Jimmy like I said it's not my business.

What is his deal one of these days if you don't get over his feelings for Chandler find someone else. Especially now that the lovebirds are engaged which I feel honored for knowing that information. I have a feeling that Chris is going to be more protective when it comes to Chandler. The same goes for Chandler I'm pretty sure if he ever sees Garrett again he's going to beat the shit out of him if he comes anywhere near Christopher.

Jake: I have to go Jimmy I'm driving.
Jim: ok bye
Jake: bye

End of phone Convo

I hung up the Phone and drove home.

Chris POV

I was standing on the porch with Chandler he looked at me. And handed me A Styrofoam container.

C: what's this babe
Chan: well I didn't know if you had eaten already so I brought you back some food.
C: oh you're so sweet
Chan: I know I try. By the way our waitress that we had this morning wants to meet you. I asked her advice and showed her a picture of what you look like. She said Bring you back in with me so that she could congratulate me and you. The lovely woman also called you adorable.
C:  well how about we go have breakfast tomorrow then we can go see her.
Chan: that works

As I was talking to Chandler no now I need to bring him inside because it was getting cold. But I also got a phone call from Jimmy.
Before I answer it I look at Chan

C: Babe can I tell jimmy
Chan: please I would like to tell everyone at the same time if that's ok.
C: that's fine babe
Chan: I love you
C: love you to Chan Chan

I answered the phone

Phone Convo

Jim: hey Chris how is Chandler feeling?
C: Chan Chan is doing Great he went out to breakfast with Jake this morning.
Jim: oh cool when do you want to do the challenge we were talking about.
C: most likely in a couple of days.
Jim: ok that works
C: chan and I will be by the warehouse to hang out with everyone if that's where you guys are.
Jim: well me Marcus Tariq and Ty

I looked at Chan

C: Babe do you want to go hang out a the warehouse for a little bit.
Chan: sure that should be fun

C: ok Jimmy we will be there soon.
Jim: ok see you soon

End of Convo

I hung up the phone and looked at my boyfriend

C: are you ready to go
Chan: yeah babe

We walked out of the house and headed to the warehouse. We got in my truck when we go there before we got out Chan looked at.

C: What's wrong babe
Chan: what if then get mad at me
C: Chan Chan why would they get mad at you.
Chan: Because I asked you to marry me?
C: Baby it doesn't mater what other people think all that matters is what we think. Chan let me tell you something Babe I'm more then happy that you put this ring on my finger. You know why
Chan: why
C: Because I love you Chandler and nobody can change that.
Chan: I love you to Chris
C: are you ready to go in now?
Chan: yes

We got out of the truck and walked over to Chandler side Open his door for him

Chan: thank you Christopher
C: your welcome sweetheart

I take his hand and we walk in to the warehouse. The moment we come in everyone was staring at us. I think it made Chan uncomfortable for some reason.

C: What
T: nothing
Chan: why are you staring then
M: you look happier then usual.

Chan looked at me and I just nodded.

Chan: me and Chris are engaged

Everyone looked happy for us except Jimmy. Which at the moment I could give a shit less

T: congratulations guys
M: I'm happy for you
Ty: congratulations guys when is the wedding?
Chan: I'm not sure yet but it will happen.

I let go of Chan and walked over to jimmy.

C: what jimmy are you not happy for us?
Jim: no I am
C: you don't seem like it
Jim: I am
C: ok good

I walk away from jimmy and go back over by Chan I just like being close to Chandler it make me feel safe.

Thank you for reading this chapter has 1,433 words