Chapter 18 😺what's your problem😺

Just warning everybody this is going to be a long chapter.

Jimmy POV

I know I should be happy for Chris and Chandler but for reason I can't be. I feel kinda of bad that I'm not.
As I was watching the both of them I start to realize just how deep my feelings for my best friend's fiancé. Yes I know it's horrible but I can't help it. We were all hanging out and Bailey one of our editors came up to me

Bailey= B

B: what's up Jimmy you look like someone just killed your dog.
Jim: i'm in love with Chandler
B: Jimmy
Jim: I know I've tried to get over my feelings for that man. But nothing works.
B: well I'm gonna try to help you but you have to trust me can you do that.
Jim: yes I can I'll try anything at this point.

Bailey POV

so I've been in love with Jimmy since he asked me to start editing his videos. I had no idea he was in love with Chandler that's going to get him hurt if he tries anything. So my plan is to try to get his mind off Chandler.

Chandler POV

ever since Chris and I announced that we were engaged Jimmy has been acting very weird. I looked at Chris.

Chan: hey Chris
C: yeah Babe
Chan: i'm gonna go talk to Jimmy for a minute I'll be right back
C: ok

I walk over to where Jimmy and Bailey were standing.

Chan: hey Jimmy what's going on
Jim: nothing Chandler
Chan: don't lie to me I've known you for years now I know when somethings wrong what is it.

I swear if this man tells me that he's in love with me I'm going to have serious problems with that. I mean I ready know that he is but it will still upset me

Jim: do you really wanna know Chandler
Chan: yes I do you out of anybody should be happy for me and Chris but you look like someone just kicked you in the balls.
Jim: OK I'll tell you
Chan: good start talking
Jim: i'm in love with you Chandler I have been for a while I just never said anything.

Why does everybody have to be in love with me. I mean I don't mind Chris being in love with me because he is the love of my life. But it's like everybody else wants to keep me and Chris apart at least that's what makes me feel like. I look at Jimmy.

Chan: Jimmy I love you you're like a brother to me. So I would advise you to get over your feelings for me real quick because that man over there is going to ask you to be his best man in OUR wedding. I'm telling you this right now me and you will never happen it won't so get over it I don't mean to be heartless. But if you really did have feelings for me all these years Jimmy you should've opened up your mouth a long ass time ago. You should've opened up your mouth about it hell even when I would talk to you about having feelings for Chris for fucks sake.

Why does this piss me off so much. I think it pisses me off so much because he could've had the balls to tell me before I got engaged to the love of my life but no he had to wait until afterwards.

Jim: I was just scared
Chan: scared of what?
Jim: getting rejected chandler
Chan: don't you think getting rejected from someone that you have feelings for would hurt less if you told them before they got engaged to the love of their life?
Jim: well most likely
Chan: I mean come on now how many times did I sit on the couch with you and talk about how much I was in love with Chris.  You could've came clean at any time do you know what I would've said to you would you like to know.
Jim: yes I would like to know.

Why does everything have to be so complicated why can't people just love one person and everybody has that one person they fall in love with. Why is it there are two people that have feelings for me it kind of pisses me off if you want to truth. I think the main reason it pisses me off is because Jimmy didn't tell me before I got in engaged to Chris.
I looked at Jimmy with a very serious look on my face