Chapter 7

Thank you jbatchelder38 for voting on my book! Highly appreciated love!

Clay's pov

"Clay, I'm home!"My mother yells from downstairs as I jolted up from my slumber which also made me kick Damien out of the bed.

"Fucking hell"He cursed as he rub his head from the hit.

"My mom is home" I whispered as he widen his eyes.He quickly stood up as the door opened.

"Clay, there's a red car in the drivewa--- Oh my "My mother froze as she saw the scene.

Shit.

"Downstairs. Now!" She sternly said as I came out of the bed and went downstairs.

"Is this what you do when I'm not home Clay! Oh my God, are you having--"

"God no mom, he's a friend"I cut her off as she looked relieved,"We were just watching a movie and fell asleep,that's all"

Damien came down, fully dressed as he looked at my mother awkwardly,"Hi I'm Damien, uh Clay's friend"

"Nice to meet you Damien, I hope you both are telling the truth" My mom said as she looked from me to Damien.

"I'll go now" He said as he grabbed his keys and his phone from the centre table,"I'll see you Clay"

"He's cute" My mom said with a chuckle.

"Stop it mom, plus he got a girlfriend"

"Oh bummer, you both could've give me beautiful  grandbabies" My mom laughed, as I playfully slapped her.

Damien's pov

My phone rang as I hop into my car.

Call between Damien and Mrs Beast.

D- It's not noon mom.

M.B ( Mrs Beast) - We arrived earlier than we thought, we're at home, where are you?

D- I'm leaving from a friend, I'll be home soon.

M.B- Ok honey.

Call ended.

They're here and with my asshole of a brother Sandro. My life is just great, just fucking great.

I drove off and arrived at my house in less than 15 mins.

I parked the car and head inside,"Oh Damien, you're here!"My mom gave me one of her tight hugs. I pulled away from her and gave her a light kiss on the cheek.

She knows that I don't like hugs.

"Damien, you still got your dick looking arms?"My brother shouted from the living room.

I rolled my eyes and walked passed my mom to meet Sandro in the face,"Fuck you" I grit as he laughed.

"Boys stop it, you both know better" My mom said in her strict voice.

Sandro Beast.

"Where's dad?"

"He's in his study, you know him, it's all about work" My brother answered as he threw a round of popcorn in his mouth.

I went to father's study and knocked on the door,"Hey da-- Sir"

"Yes Damien? Can I help You?" He asked, not taking his eyes off some papers.

"No, uh I just wanted to see you" I said walking in and closing the door.

Father sighed as he finally look up,"I'm busy right now Damien, we will talk later" then look back on the papers.

I nod my head in disappointed and walked out.

He always had time for Sandro and never for me, sometimes I wonder if his life would be better if I wasn't in it. I'm starting to believe it.

"Aww Danny gon cry cause daddy won't play with him"Sandro made a pouty face as I punched him in the face, not giving a fuck about anything.

"What the fuck bro!"He yelled as he wiped the blood from his nose, he stood up and held my throat as I held his.

"Boys! Stop this foolishness!"Our mom said, pulling me away from him,"Damien what have gotten into you?!"

"I'm fine"I simply said as I ran upstairs and slammed my door. Fuck them, Ion need them.

I held my head in my hands, her, I need her. I picked up my phone and dialed Clay's number.

Call between Damien and Clay.

D- Please come over, I need you.

C- What? Are you okay?

D- Please Clay.

Called ended.

After 20 mins, I looked out my window seeing Clay getting out of Gavin's car, as much as I want to hurt Gavin so bad, I'm just glad that she came.

The doorbell rang as I ran to open it but my brother beat me to it,"Well hello there, I'm Sandro, Damien's brother"

"She doesn't speak to dumbasses Sandro, now move"I said through gritted teeth and pushed him out of the way.I took Clay's hand and took her to my room.

"Are you okay Damien?"She asked as she took my face in her tiny hands, I stared into her beautiful emerald eyes as she stared back into mine.

"I don't know if I'm fine"I said pulling away from her and sat on the ground with my head in my hand.She sat down beside me.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"My dad, my brother, just every fucking thing, I can't Clay, I just can't"

"Your dad? Mr Beast? Wait Mr Beast as in Beast Enterprise? Your father is a billionaire that owns a company in almost every fricking country!"

"No shit sherlock"I roll my eyes.

"How did I not catch on? Damien Beast, Mr. Beast, Beast Enterprise. I'm so fricking stupid" She groaned resting her head on the wall.

"Stop talking about my father, he was never there for me, he always treated Sandro like a prince and treated me like shit. He supported Sandro in every thing and when it was my time, he didn't even look at me" The words just flew out as Clay took my head and laid it on her shoulders. I couldn't help myself,the tears flew out and I couldn't control them.

"I know that your father loves you Damien, maybe he was really busy"

"He was never busy for Sandro" I cried out as Clay massaged my hair with her fingers.

I never cried before, what are you doing to me Clay?

She kissed my forehead and continued to massage my hair.

What are you doing to me?

.

.

.

.

It's official, I don't know how to end stories lol.

As I said before, bare with me :)

Once again thank you jbatchelder38 and thank you all  readers for giving my book a chance!

Vote and Comment thank you!