Chapter 8

Damien's pov

I woke up with Clay snuggled in my arms, I looked at her, she was so fucking beautiful.  Her hair sprawled out on my chest as I had the urge to run my fingers through it.

"Morning" I shook her gently as she fluttered her eyes old, her emerald eyes made contact with mine as I smile.

"Morning" She replied and got off of me.

I just realized I spend more time with Clay than my actual girlfriend, shit my girlfriend!

I took up my phone and saw 13 missed calls from Emilia. Shit!

"Something wrong?"Clay asked as I stood up and changed into a gray joggers and a white t shirt.

"Everything is fine "I told her while putting on a gray beanie over my head.

"Aren't we going to school? It's Friday"

"We're late already so what's the sense?"I said, taking up my phone, I dialled Emilia's number.

Call between Damien and Emilia.

E- Now you feel like calling? After you left me hanging on your doorstep!

D- Calm down babe, I'm sorry. I got uh, caught up in some shit.

E- If you got caught up, couldn't you have found the audacity to call me first?

D- I'm sorry okay, I'll make it up to you.

E- Giving me great sex like you always do?

D- *smirks* Anything you want Em.

Call ended

I looked back at Clay as she looked the other way,"Now what's wrong with you?"

"You have a girlfriend but yet here you were in bed with me?" She said,"Why am I even here?"

"You know, I never got to thank you Clay, you came when I was lost in my own world, I was down but you helped me back up. You're a great friend "

"Friends? That's what we doing? Okay!" She yells as she changed back into her clothes.

"Why do you make a big deal out of every thing?"

Now she stopped and looked at me, her hand made contact with my cheek as I groaned.

"The fuck is wrong with you" I yelled as I backed her against the wall. I held her hand behind her as she struggled to get out of my grip.

"You made a big mistake Clay"

"What are you gonna do daddy's little boy?" She mocks as I folded my fist, she looked down at my hand then back at me,"Do it Damien, I dare you"

I cursed under my breath and connected my fist in the wall, my knuckles started to bleed as I let go of her,"I knew you wouldn't hit me, it's because you care about me.." She trailed off as I looked at her.

"You just won't admit it, I care about you Damien, from the very first day I met you. Just please, show me that you care about me" She cried out as I looked away from her. She cried harder, I couldn't bare to see her cry. I walked closer to her as she nod her head.

"You sure?"I asked her.

She didn't answer, she took off my shirt and pulled out the loop of my joggers. She then took off her shirt and jeans and laid on my bed in her undergarments.

I looked down at my bulge showing, I didn't want to do it, I know Clay was only doing this because of the situation we're in right now.

"Clay just list--"

"Damien just do this one thing for me please, I want to do this" She was determined, angry and sad, all in one. She begged me once more as I nod my head.

Clay's pov

Damien took off his joggers along with his underwear, his length popped out as I gasped. Fuck that's big.

"As I said before, once we do this, there's no taking it back" He assured me and I nod,"If it hurts just tell me to stop, I will okay?"

He started kissing me, it was slow and passionate. His tongue moved with mine as I felt like I was in heaven. His hands moved to my back and unclasp my bra,"Wow" He breathed out as he stared at the view.

I started blushing when he started sucking on my nipples. My back arched as he kissed the valley between my breasts, going down to my stomach.

"Damien please..." I begged.

He listened and positions himself properly between my legs. He pushed his length inside me as I gripped his hand, sinking in my nails.

"Fuck" He moaned as he pushed deeper inside me,"You okay?"He breathes out and I nod. There was a sharp pain there I didn't like thought.

I looked at Damien, his mouth was clenched and he was sweating hard. He started moving as I rolled my eyes back enjoying the pleasure that came with it.

He gripped my hip and started moving faster, I moaned loudly as he covered my mouth.

"Shit"He cursed, pushing more in me, I was feeling all of him. He bit his bottom lip and slammed into me. My body was on fire, Damien ignited that fire.

He pecked my lips and moved in and out of me,"Fuck!"He yelled a bit too loud as he pulled out and cum all over my stomach.

I climaxed too as he rest his body beside mine,"You were so fucking tight"He groaned and ruffled his wet hair from the sweat.

I breathed out as I thought about what just happened, I lost my virginity to Damien Beast and it was amazing.

"I didn't hurt you, didn't I?"He asked looking so worried as I smiled and kissed him. I felt him relaxed under my touch.

"Thank you, it was amazing, even though my pussy feels a bit sore" I said which made him laugh. He went in the bathroom and got a towel to wipe off his semen off my stomach.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it"He smirked and helped me to sit up.

I can't believe it, I had sex with Damien Beast.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello again guys, another update for y'all !

I wanna thank sxnelyInsxne for showing my story love. It was highly appreciated!

Vote and Comment thank you!